pace 4001 box problems

gazzas

Inactive User
Reaction score
anyone in glasgow area tried to do one today?
ive tried 4 last night and all just stay on tune with mosc cards.
2 came straight off the feed and were workin ok as they were used as freeview boxs.

I'm in Greenock mate, my 4001 been stuck on tune since Monday night. Disconnected it from splitter and plugged feed straight in, it just stayed in a loop, PACE:TUNE:pAT. I've put everything back the it was and now it's stuck on PAT!!

The guy along the road from me has same set up and same problem......???

I was the same, box came back on 20 minutes ago tho, had been off for days. Only got about 10 channels tho, my OPOS looks to be knackered?

just checked mine its the net id.
Stuck with *'s
How do i change it?

i know its supposed to update itself but its not.
4001 box

my box has stayed on tune since tues morn. a was gonna try the stuck in tune tutorial.

think i should or just wait to see what happens?

jacob said:
I'm in Greenock mate, my 4001 been stuck on tune since Monday night. Disconnected it from splitter and plugged feed straight in, it just stayed in a loop, PACE:TUNE:pAT. I've put everything back the it was and now it's stuck on PAT!!
The guy along the road from me has same set up and same problem......???

remove any splitters you may have and conect directly to feed - if this doesn't sort the problem you will have to find a fully functioning cim module, these are a critical component in certain updates. i have had several do this and come to life when a fully functioning cim is fitted. once you have received the update you can probably put the old cim module back in.
incidentally a lot of the ****** and stuck in tunes during update periods on the langley streams are a result of faulty cim's.

Back