Pace 2000 net id set to 099999

steve9218

Inactive User
Reaction score
Any ideas hy my pace 2000 is set to 099999 for net id, i tried libby to change to 41060, but wont, its running cr3.2 software and i've me mosc for it, any ideas peeps, pulling my hair out!!

Your not the only one. I have same problem on 4001's:Cheers:

the way i did mine was download 1000 cfg file put the box in eng menu set up to comp with libby then just pressed set net id and it went through

ive just had the same problem :( i pressed set net id and still hasnt worked 4th time now and still set at 09999 any clue? i also tried reading my card and it says Error, BackDoor reported disable - Card may contain update why me

check ya battery m8, once you unplug the box, if the battery has had it,
it will re-set itself back to 09999..............

when i press set net id on libby it gives me 40541060 i check the net id on box it gives me the same, i run all the way back downstairs plug in the cable and it gives me 09999! tiring me out

well if it say somethink in libby it must be working to say 1 thing upstairs and somethink else down (have you put the red jumper back on)

i havent touched the red jumper because in the tut it says it best not to
Erasing SRAM is more advisable to do then pulling the RED JUMPER
and @ dogs nutts i meant battery is fine this net id is getting me puzzled

net id's ok now 5th time lucky i suppose, card still seems to be locked tho to rev1A1e i guess i should just buy a new card this all started when i was watching a ppv movie i was switched off for 2 hours, then today i try to get another and pin is switched on, now it wont let me order any at all after the reset i think ntl may have got on to it not sure how

steve9218 said:
Any ideas hy my pace 2000 is set to 099999 for net id, i tried libby to change to 41060, but wont, its running cr3.2 software and i've me mosc for it, any ideas peeps, pulling my hair out!!

stevie if you're not using a funcard (which im not) all i can suggest is keep trying
If the net id is not the one required Just run through the process again as sometimes you need to do it twice
5 times in my case, and to everyone else thanx for the help!!

Back