Pace 2000 ex/cw missing channels

j4ss

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,

I've just bought a pace ditv 2000 from fleabay, it had a funcard with it and BK and IRD written underneath it, I set the net id using libby and managed to get all the freeview channels however the rest just say the channels are currently not available.

Could the BK be wrong? Ive checked the ird in the engineers menu that seems to be fine.

Any ideas welcome

Thanks

well, if the ird was correct, it sounds like the bk properly is too,...although it's not for sure, but at this stage i would say yes, i reckon that it's properly the funcard not correct. have u put the area on the funcard, like c&w...and have u done it correctly and with the latest files.....double check u have put the details in correctly and make sure the number 0 is put in as 0 and not as 'o' etc....

also i just re read about the funcard and u getting it from fleabay, it sound likes it's more likely it needs the latest files on it.

thankyou for the reply Tina. i've checked the funcard again and ive entered the same details as written on the box. i've even tried another funcard using fun1 files. my other pace 1000 box works fine so i'm sure im using the right files.

mmmm....double check ur net.i.d / contact the guy u got it from / double check ur not miss reading D for 0 etc......

You may have been sold a duff box,the numbers may not correspond and the funcard could just have been thrown in to make the sale look more attractive.

mmmm....double check ur net.i.d / contact the guy u got it from / double check ur not miss reading D for 0 etc......

checked net id same as my pace 1000 box.... the guy who i bought it of said he bought it at the market and he tried getting hold of the guy he bought it of when it stopped working about 3 weeks ago. he insists it did work before the he got the message you are not subscribed to this channel....

sound to me like this was around the time keys started rolling????

I've checked that i have not miss read the bk or ird. looks like i may have to jtag the box just to make sure (not good at doing this bought the pogo pin jtag some time ago but never used it)

You may have been sold a duff box,the numbers may not correspond and the funcard could just have been thrown in to make the sale look more attractive.

hope not it stood me at £45 :banana:

hope not it stood me at £45 :banana:

As stated double check all digits/net-id,i had a mate who bought a V+ with a mosc and the bk/ird on the card and wrote under the box.The ird was correct but the bk was just made-up.

I've checked that i have not miss read the bk or ird. looks like i may have to jtag the box just to make sure (not good at doing this bought the pogo pin jtag some time ago but never used it)

you cant jtag a pace 2000 box mate i think its the volt meter method for those someone correct me if i'm wrong

Back