pace 1000t smartbox updateing

the 1 working tuner has to be nearest the back panel m8, {i got a bit muxed ip in the above post}

replace the tuner nearest the back panel with the 1 by the card reader, {you dont need to replace the tuner by the c/reader}----------if you get a lock in the e/menu, "the replacement tuner was faulty"

hi mate
righti have taken your advice changed the tunner to a couple of different ones but still no luck
then i tried pushing the simm back and down and got a lock
so i forced an update it said locked then ran through the sequence and at the very end it said bad crc building fat ect.ect
wat do i do now i didnt really want to lift the atties again as i could loose some brass contacts is there anything else i can do to sort it
thanks for your help mate

bad crc is corrupt software m8, {try 1111 instead of 4321} then pull the red jumper--------reset your netid, freq then do a 4321 update

i did 1111 it did the lait eras then flashed err4 do you know wat this means
thanks

and thanks for perseverance

the simmcard your useing, {does it work in another box ?}---------clean the simm and socket

hi mate
i just reset the box set the net id and freq remod channell is 52 i changed to 54 as a dvb4200 says this on screen 1 and its from my area but still no luck
seems like a bad job gone worse mate
but ime very grateful of the help

mentholflash01 said:
it also says expected different ram and different version

were the dumps you flashed to the atmels for a straight 1000 or a ph1b

mentholflash01 said:
they were for a 1000t mate will this make a difference

no m8 should be ok

bad crc, error4 = concentrate on the nvram chip m8, "reflow it then short out pins 16 and 32"----then try another forced update

sorry mate
have to be the idiot version for me
by short do you mean join together because if so then i get err5
cheers

touch a wire from pins 16 to32 for a seconed or 2, {then power up the box and do a forced update}

ssshhhhhhooooootttt matei soldered a wire from 1 to theother and had to goto work bin left like it for about 6 hours will this matter
hope not boo hoo

hahaha, there's only 1 way to find out m8, {disconnect the wire, check the freq/netid in the e/menu then force an update

hi mate still not getting any success wat do ya think if i lift and reprog is there any garauntee that this` wont just happen again
cheers mate

bad crc is corruption in the atmels m8 {forceing a download sometimes cures it} "looks like you will have to reflash}

are you sure you programed the chips correctly ??
are you sure 1 of the atmels isn't faulty ?? {bad crc before you programed the chips, bad crc after you programed the chips ?}

hi mate cheers for all your help
i was worried about the progger i had a little trouble with it can you tell me wat device you set to to prog the at49lv1614 cause i had to install the progger on a different pc and had to add autoexec file into system 32 to get it to load but then was havin problems readin and writin but it seems to be ok now just wonderin if this was the problem
i was wandering if ntl 1000 dumps will force update to 1000t assumone donated dumps and i know these are ok
thanks again mate

on a labtool 48 ive used AT49BV1614 or AT49BV/LV1616A without any problems m8----------------{pm me your email addy}

benny i have been offered a tsop adapter that does tsop ic's from 0 to 56 and is 100% trully universal it will work with any tsop and any programmer it'll be about 35 pounds do you think ppl will be interested in this
cheers

Back