PACE 1000 problem

yicker124

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a Pace 1000. after tuning it I can get all the channels but; the day after I only get certain channels.
It's strange 'cos I get 3 or 4 sports channels but can't get the fta channels.
This happens kind of 3 or 4 times a week.

Has anybody had the same problem? and got a fix of some kind?

I would be grateful.

Hope this post doesn't contravene any rules.

signal issues mate try it without any splitters and see if that works may be try a signal booster or if anything is subbed ring vm and try and get your cable replaced as it may be damaged. also just check as much of the cable line as possiable just to see if its split in anyway

Last edited:
Check where the F-connector is soldered on to the PCB on the back of the tuner , common problem with dry joints

Thanx for quick reply guys. I don't have a splitter and have just got a booster: my pukka box is working fine.

I'll have a look at the F connector for a dry joint. I presume it's the gadget where the input is plugged in.

Thanx for quick reply guys. I don't have a splitter and have just got a booster: my pukka box is working fine.

I'll have a look at the F connector for a dry joint. I presume it's the gadget where the input is plugged in.

yes m8 referred to as a can easy to take out .....
there as been updates aswell that left boxes without some channels but all seems to be ok now

mate cheque net id.
like manchester 1 and manchester 2. look same but differnt channal comes
fkekobad

soldered

The tip about the dry joint was good; when I stripped it I found it was only just touching so I thought Magic!
Soldered it up but it's still the same: some sports channels but no fta.

the net id thing sounds interesting; how can I check that and change it?

Everyones help much appreciated.

go in to the engineers menu on your box and your pukka box its usually 2 or 3 pages in and labled net id if they are both the same then its not your net id if they are different you want your box to have the same id as the pukka one. we will cross that bridge when we come to it though

After reading a bit...... got lib d*b*g and a 232 cable is coming but dunno where to get c*g?

Last edited:
It can also be done using a funcard m8.

If you wish, drop me a PM with your IRD and BK and I'll make the files up for you, then you write them to a funcard and put in your box.
If you only have 1 funcard, you can use that but you'll have to put "the other files" back on afterwards ;)

Curly

Sorted!

Outstanding advice as usual Curly !! Much appreciated !! Added to you rep!! Cheers M8!!

Back