Pace 1000 problem

Purity

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a pace 1000 box that takes about two minutes to recognise the remote from power up. I've tried another remote and it does the same thing. After the two minutes or so the remote works normally

There doesn't seem to be an issue with changing channel directly on the box as soon as it's switched on.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

I had that with an old pace many moons ago and I found pressing any number on the remote first rather than the power button seemed to work.

Worth a try, although I'm sure theirs a more technical explanation to your request :)

I've got a pace 1000 box that takes about two minutes to recognise the remote from power up. I've tried another remote and it does the same thing. After the two minutes or so the remote works normally

There doesn't seem to be an issue with changing channel directly on the box as soon as it's switched on.

Has anyone else experienced this issue?

if its just for the few mins while the box boots up initially, then that is normal, its like you can't use your PC or laptop for a few mins while it boots up because its got too much to do loading the opps before you can use them.

Clive.

if its just for the few mins while the box boots up initially, then that is normal, its like you can't use your PC or laptop for a few mins while it boots up because its got too much to do loading the opps before you can use them.

Clive.

That was my first thought on reading the thread.

Pace 1000 are pigs of boxes that a certain company are not even giving out anymore.

My v+ is the same but it doesnt take that long

Clive.

My original post wasn't very accurate - sorry.

The problem occurs when you bring it out of standy. Now I would expect the remote to be working immediately from standby and not take 2-3mins to recognise

Obviously the remote wouldn't function immediately from a cold bootup

Back