pace 1000 box-what do i need

i-zombie

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys the folk on here have help me tremendously recently in doing my mums sammy-now i have a mate who wants his pace box doing its a pace ditv 1000 and apparently has an old c and w card with it could somebody point me in the right direction to a tut or summat please

find ird search in the downloads and enter in the ird number chances are the bk is in the data base

ok thanks guys-am i likly to need to buy owt else-i do have a voltmeter

ok ive had a search cant find how to do the volt meter method also how do i get my bk if its in the database

and how do i stop talkback on it any help appreciated

Ok checkout the tutorials section for the talkback track etc and you can PM me your ird and i'll search the database for your bk if its in the database.
Clive.

violentj said:
hi guys the folk on here have help me tremendously recently in doing my mums sammy-now i have a mate who wants his pace box doing its a pace ditv 1000 and apparently has an old c and w card with it could somebody point me in the right direction to a tut or summat please

Is it a subbed box??if so don't f**k with it.

no he had had it stuck in his shed for ages the card that was in it was an old cable and wireless go card-got it done now thanks

Back