pace 1000 1b

mentholflash01

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi anyone and everyone
i have a 1000 1b it had update mod done
i undone it currupted the cr then removed reprogrammed the attys had a little troule with the progger so done it quite afew times got a dump for 1b from clive 58 (thanks mate)
finnaly programmed replaced got 88 88 88 then got pace
whe hey!!!
right now i get pace only bottom light on the led found that if i eflow the attys again i get 88 88 until the box is cold again then i ge pace again ive had err1 and all lights on led then pace then nowt
can sumone tell me wat to do next ime afraid another lift and refit i will loose the pads for sure
for any help i will be great full
thanks in advance

hi
i now have a worse problem i tried heating the nvram with the hot airgun and touched something and got a spark then nowt i pluged it into another lead and got a small spark at a litlle roun red thing by the power entry point hen still nowt
now its dead
help please can this all be fixed or should i give up on this 1
thanks

the little round red thing is a fuse
it looks as if u may have shorted somthing
try looking on the power side for any blown or discoloured items

hi david
thanks for your reply
cant see anything discoloured or blown on the board but it blew the fuse in the plug first then when i used another lead it blew the fuse in the box does this mean sumats still touchin else it should have just worked when i changed the lead surely
but if there is i cant find it
thanks mate

if u where around the nvram with the hot air look around that area

hi mate
i found a small sort of impact dent on the metal cooling thing with a voltage flash goin to it
i lso replaced the red fuse plugged in the power and got nothing i tried a multimeter on the internal power it read 233 but got different values the oter side ofthe varsiters
any idea wat to change next mate
thanks

try changing the transistor and check the electroloic caps around there as well

hi mate
youll have to excuse my ignorance but i dont know wat either of theses look like
is there any chance of a pic
thanks for your reply

your joing mate ivegot a missus shel kill me wastin money when i can fix it
lol

The heat sink you touched with hot air gun will have been live, so you shorted it to ground and will have most likley killed the attached trany makeing it go short and blowing fuse change it then get meter an check for any shorted components in the area.

hi mate thanks for reply
do you know wat settings to set the multimeter to
to detect shorted components
thanks

Back