P30 Pro Issues

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
started having issues with my P30 Pro
The memory card disappears, I have to restart the phone or even remove card for it to appear again which is a pain in the butt because my photos and certain notification sounds are stored on the card (I have a sound for each app that I use so I know if its personal or business)

Ive factory reset phone, also formatted card and its till doing it

I cant try a different card as Huawei have there own SD Card

I have contacted Huawei and thet says its a hardware problem and I need to send it back, which I will have to do if I cant find a fix but it really is and inconvenience where I use it for work and it has texts ect on it from customers

Any ideas ??

Can't offer any suggestions mate but I'm pretty sure your texts etc will be backed up & available on the temporary phone you use. I'm using the stock text app on my P30 Pro & it's got texts on there from 2015 & I didn't consciously transfer them.
Hope that helps slightly 🤞
HH.

Reactions: Rat
What makes their SD card special @Rat? There are a few MicroSD card features, speeds etc but using another one shouldn't be impossible. The one it came with should work, of course.

Had a P20 Lite for a while and it's been a very stable phone.

It's the same shape and size as a sim card mate

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    60.9 KB · Views: 7
I love the phone itself just this issue is really frustrating, and with the way things are I can imagine lead times will be fairly long winded

It's the same shape and size as a sim card mate

They've changed, I'm sure mine is standard MicroSD form factor!

Weird that they done that, maybe it's a space issue. They may have well soldered it to the board, you can't really plug into much else.

Reactions: Rat
It's not the sim thats the problem mate its the memory card

its different from your regular size sim cards, but why would you need it. the phone has lots of memory built in it already.

Back