oven, hob + extractor

BIG-HOL

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all, im getting a new kitchen fitted in a couple of weeks and been looking at the appliances, already got fridge/freezer but need a oven (electric) and a gas hob, + an extractor, the package i got recomended was close to £500, was just wondering if any of you know anywhere with good deals on, as im on abit of a budget...

all answers welcome!

hi all, im getting a new kitchen fitted in a couple of weeks and been looking at the appliances, already got fridge/freezer but need a oven (electric) and a gas hob, + an extractor, the package i got recomended was close to £500, was just wondering if any of you know anywhere with good deals on, as im on abit of a budget...

all answers welcome!

try howdens, magnet and b and q mate!

try howdens, magnet and b and q mate!
well the 1's iv had recomended from my brother are from b&q, but i'll check the other 2 out, just had a feeling i could get them all online cheaper and cut out the middle man, but im not having much luck!

well the 1's iv had recomended from my brother are from b&q, but i'll check the other 2 out, just had a feeling i could get them all online cheaper and cut out the middle man, but im not having much luck!

dont forget currys aswell mate, they do electrical items also. Dont forget to bargain with them saying this store can do the same one for this, can you do it cheaper! keep doing that till they can go no further! we played howdens off b'n'q and saved around a grand i think, maybe more!

dont forget currys aswell mate, they do electrical items also. Dont forget to bargain with them saying this store can do the same one for this, can you do it cheaper! keep doing that till they can go no further! we played howdens off b'n'q and saved around a grand i think, maybe more!
yeah mate i'll be bargaining dont worry, lol, its got me head done in looking already tbh, but its something that needs done, got a couple weeks anyway to find me bargains... cheers for the info though mate..

anyone else find any good deals please do let me know!

You can try ebay. I got my cooker which was 6 months old for £350 when list price was over £750. Spent £50 on a professional clean and it looks at good as new. Crazy thing, if you buy a new gas cooker then I believe it has to be fitted by a corgi certified engineer, that doesn't apply for a second hand unit.

remember to look through quidco too, maybe save 10%. currys had a 10% off in quidco a while back.

remember to look through quidco too, maybe save 10%. currys had a 10% off in quidco a while back.
thanks mate didnt think of that actually, and i only joined last week ,lol...

all answers welcome!

hi mate heres a few

Here
Baumatic B501SS Package Deal - with Reduced Hob & Hood Options - Stainless Steel

Samsung PKG001 Single Built in Electric Oven

Here

Last edited:
got a set thee other week £399 ,baumatic (italian) mirror fronted oven unit nice touch screen hob(no buttons) and good extractor. if you live near oldham give me a shout

got a set thee other week £399 ,baumatic (italian) mirror fronted oven unit nice touch screen hob(no buttons) and good extractor. if you live near oldham give me a shout
where did you get it from mate, any links, nowhere near oldham like!

if your on a tight budget try stax trade centres
s/s fan oven 149.99
s/s gas hob 74.99
s/s extractor fan around £40

Back