Outlook Express ?

Partycan

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have some how fooked my e-mail up big time, dont even no what i did messin around with it but anyway it dont work now.

Can any one tell me how i set up the ntl out look to send and receve my mail as all i get now is errors when i try to send or even receve mail.

I have tryed the email ntl medic and that crap it saya there isent a problem with my mail and even tryed installing my internet again and it install ok and asked me for me password and all that but still my e-mail dont work.

Cheers for any help as its lost me as to how i set my e-mail up in outlook.

smirnoff_rules

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have some how fooked my e-mail up big time, dont even no what i did messin around with it but anyway it dont work now.

Can any one tell me how i set up the ntl out look to send and receve my mail as all i get now is errors when i try to send or even receve mail.

I have tryed the email ntl medic and that crap it saya there isent a problem with my mail and even tryed installing my internet again and it install ok and asked me for me password and all that but still my e-mail dont work.

Cheers for any help as its lost me as to how i set my e-mail up in outlook.

do a restore m8 , go back a few days to when it was working

Partycan

Inactive User
Reaction score
Cheers dudzs i think i have fixed it not long after i possed this.

Looks as my default was set rong, it should be POP3.NTLWOLD.COM.

Ant way it all works again now.

Cheers

Partycan

Inactive User
Reaction score
? How do i get me address book in this left hand side of outlook express, carnt find where to click to put the address book on the left so i can see them.

Cheers

TEST