Our DW FACEBOOK PAGE

Mick

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I just re-opened our facebook page after a few years.

Official:
Digitalworldz Forumz | Facebook

I needed to do this so the facebook platform for signups works for new members...

But thought if we run into trouble I will update the facebook page if you need information.

Cheers
Mick

POSTS AFTER THIS POST ON THE NEW XENFORO PLATFORM WILL NOT EXIST AFTER I POST THIS.

I have imported users, messages, forums, etc

its now time to import the threads and posts, this means that there will be no more posts after I press the button in about 30 seconds after this post.

Thank you all.

Mick

POSTS AFTER THIS POST ON THE NEW XENFORO PLATFORM WILL NOT EXIST AFTER I POST THIS.

I have imported users, messages, forums, etc

its now time to import the threads and posts, this means that there will be no more posts after I press the button in about 30 seconds after this post.

Thank you all.

Mick

Got to start again...
Sorry Chaps was very close and the downloads import just crashed...
It was the last import lol (its not funny!!!)...

Imported millions of items all working, and the downloads importer is not official importer!

I will back up just before the downloads importer, but It took about 5 hours, so another 5 hours ffs.
But posts will actually be here now lol, I will let you when they wont be like earlier...
Mick

Got to start again...
Sorry Chaps was very close and the downloads import just crashed...
It was the last import lol (its not funny!!!)...

Imported millions of items all working, and the downloads importer is not official importer!

I will back up just before the downloads import, but It took about 5 hours, so another 5 hours ffs.

Mick

I told you it was going to be a long weekend for yous lol ...

good luck this time mate :)

Back