Oscam Cak7 + WCPK

Status
Not open for further replies.

infiernoVIP

New Member ++
Reaction score
Hello Friends, someone knows the method of working HD in oscam cak7
and if they could give me a hand with the binary if they had it, I have the system going but I only get a signal sd
and I was reading that you can already open HD with the oscam CAk7 pairing and the WCPK that are in the cpu thing that I do not know how to extract it

Hello me I am looking for a person who can develop an oscam cak7 if you can contact me

Hi,
I also look for oscam cak7 unique pairing
If you have please contact me PM
Regards

heh.. guys and for what providers you wanted this oscam ? meo portugal or nc+ polland ?

Last edited:
Reactions: p2p
I been looking everywhere and reading how to change oscam source files to nagra merlin mod2 but I can't find any information...

I been looking everywhere and reading how to change oscam source files to nagra merlin mod2 but I can't find any information...

I've also been looking for instructions on how to drop the bank , but I can't find any information...
I think things are similar . what you think ?

the problem nagra merlin mod2 work with unique pairing table and can't find nothing...

i am need cak7 oscam also, have two card using cak7, can't get bk and rsa. only have cwpk0-7.

have dump two flash file got these info, all can't find RSA and BK.

CAID: 1803, Provider ID : 7621
Rom revision: NASP142 RevG04
CWPK0 Encrypted:----CWPK7

CAID: Provider ID: ABA0
Rom revision: DNASP410 RevQ27
Block Header: 00000097
Header CWPK: 0x81
Header CWPK key sizes: 0x10
CWPK0 Encrypted:----CWPK7

try run last oscam can't work. who can help ?

hey Guys i need Info how can run Card Dsmart NDS 42.0e from Turk provider Full.
Card run in Oscam well but only a few channels encrypted Maybe need Privat oscam or something like That
Who can Help me and have any Infos please PM me

Reactions: p2p
I have the same problem, can't find nothing for nagra merlin mod2...

and i am need Boeing 737
send pm

and again ...
... again ...
... and again stuppid posts by the biggest hacker in europe :D
why you just dont die ... people will sleep better without you.

and i ask you again, why you dont help them ? bcuz you dont know nothing, you are steal/copy/paste man :D

radujesz się że dostałeś z araba oscam na parowanie hw conax .. a ja że jestem copy/paste man ? poczekaj, aż pojawi się conax LPK pairing :D oszustek moj neznasz ty nicego .. błagal si o klucze na cryptoworks, na conax RSA z dwóch instrukcji nauczyłem cię liczyć .. co znasz ? nicego samo czytać security exploration.pdf.

dear former polish friend sega24.. there can never be everything public .. what a balance it would be among those who bought HW for expensive money sitting over some system x hours and someone just close the cows now and to sit behind the PC and look for oscam on CAK7

radujesz się że dostałeś z araba oscam na parowanie hw conax .. a ja że jestem copy/paste man ? poczekaj, aż pojawi się conax LPK pairing :D oszustek moj neznasz ty nicego .. błagal si o klucze na cryptoworks, na conax RSA z dwóch instrukcji nauczyłem cię liczyć .. co znasz ? nicego samo czytać security exploration.pdf.

dear former polish friend sega24.. there can never be everything public .. what a balance it would be among those who bought HW for expensive money sitting over some system x hours and someone just close the cows now and to sit behind the PC and look for oscam on CAK7
a ty co debilu zasrany robisz tutaj wogole ?
moze napiszesz tutaj wszystkim co ty takiego dostales od innych i czym handlujesz po forach nieudaczniku zasrany ?!
jak chcesz to ci moge zaraz wpierdolic ten twoj zasrany oscam cak7 z unique pairing na upa lacznie z source code ciamajdo to sie skonczy twoje pajacowanie i wywyzszanie nad innymi skorumpowany idioto
czekaj czekaj czekaj na lpk w nc+ a sie pajacu nie doczekasz bo ten operator ma system po gwarancji i zadnej aktualizacji od 7 lat tam nie poslal i juz nie posle wiec to sa twoje kolejne urojenia i fantazje

this man is sociopat & scammer & R4T & liar
he is dealing there and on sat-universe with stolen cak7 oscam and cwpk keys for maxtv
his other aliases mr. Vladimir Blasko Vlado Fogo pepazdepa conaxguru klivo pelcmichal and many others he created in last month which i dont even know...

Thread closed

We are growing tired of the constant arguments.

Im keeping a close eye on any future threads in this section anything i dont like the thread gets closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back