original star view help please

tahir

Inactive User
Reaction score
i try to flash it with Loader GTRom_v4[1].00.zip ,,,,,,,,and CryptStar-v1.4-GenuineOnly.zip but after full scan all the prememium chanels like sky,s sony etc... scrambeld and only black sccreen????????????????????????????any help please????
it is not a clone one
am i doing any thing wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have no idea how you ganna do it can you tell me th how i do it please??????

i have no idea how you ganna do it can you tell me th how i do it please??????
Hi i think you need to go to installation then then with your remote punch in 1570 you will get the menu right at the bottom make sure emu is on****

thanks a lot m8 i will try that and get back to you guys with result.

i try to flash it with Loader GTRom_v4[1].00.zip ,,,,,,,,and CryptStar-v1.4-GenuineOnly.zip but after full scan all the prememium chanels like sky,s sony etc... scrambeld and only black sccreen????????????????????????????any help please????
it is not a clone one
am i doing any thing wrong?

Seems a similar problem to what happened to me , i ended up flashing with a flash named thebox_UK_H20070709_451eE_api but not sure where i had it from ??But still have it . Other codes i found to work on starview box as well as the 1570 are i2004 & i2007 also.(i = info)

Last edited:
i tried 1570,,,2004,,,,,2007 but still chanel scrambeld????????please help me thanks

Press menu 1570,It takes you to the hidden menu

Turn emu to ON

go up to nagravision and press OK and scroll along to your provider and press OK

press Exit

Go to set default key and press OK

Exit all the way back out

Go to a scrambled channel and watch your box update , give it a minute.

"you can also enter the hidden menu by pressing

MENU , go into PARENTAL CONTROL then press "INFO" 2004 and hidden menu will appear.
Don't worry when you press "INFO" you won't see anything happen until you press 2004

kardex

Back