Original N^L Mosc Card

steveh

Member +
Reaction score
Hi Gang...I'd like to get a mosc card running in pure N^L area, i have an original n^l mosc card, is it possible to erase it and repropram it so it au's i am using an infinity unlimited usb programmer but not sure what card type to select?? have read the tuts but not sure if you can use an original card
Any help or required unlock files??? greatly aprreciated

Steveh

steveh said:
Hi Gang...I'd like to get a mosc card running in pure N^L area, i have an original n^l mosc card, is it possible to erase it and repropram it so it au's i am using an infinity unlimited usb programmer but not sure what card type to select?? have read the tuts but not sure if you can use an original card

Steveh

yes you can unlock it with t911 in winexplorer and write it in nagraedit with the correct au rom 10 or rom 11 image..look in downloads

steveh said:

Steveh

Try reading the card in Nagraedit and let us know what rom and revison the card is, you may be lucky and find the cards not locked ....

set the programmer up in pheonix mode with the 3.68mhz crystal then use nagra editto see if card is locked or open if open download a rom10 or rom11 image that will au and not lock
i have a couple here

Cheers guys...just gonner try that...but david do i need to select a certain card type in the programmer?? and then do i need to put it into virtual com port mode???....using nag edit do i select open card image???...and if locked what will it say??...sorry for all the questions, thanks for your help

steveh

steveh said:
Cheers guys...just gonner try that...but david do i need to select a certain card type in the programmer?? and then do i need to put it into virtual com port mode???....using nag edit do i select open card image???...and if locked what will it say??...sorry for all the questions, thanks for your help

steveh
just set it to phoenix mode or vitual com then read with nagra edit

Does it not matter what card type is selected???

Ok...opened "read from card" in nag edit and got following message
Opening of COM1 was successful
Reset failed
Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
Closing of COM1 was successful

What now please

Make sure nagraedit is in win 98/me compatability mode and read it again.
If it fails again just read again.

Thanks for your help guys...know what i am doing now...bolacks they are lo..ed

Iv,e got six of them here they make good ice scrapers LOL :Cheers:

Aint you got a t911 ram?...seems the way to go...lol

t911 is a glitcher used to open streamlocked cards (normally either ROM10 A82 or Rom11 B0C). Once the card is glitched it is then possible to write an AU inage - look in the MOSC section, loads of info there.

Back