Organising Channels in Diorj

frenchman

Inactive User
Reaction score
What program are you guys using to arrange channels and bouquets in Diorj, just got this image set up with direct recording but now I have to sort out all the channels :) tried dreambox edit but it failed to load the changes back to the box.

Any suggestions?

Frenchman

what about the dw1.6 image, how do i change channel list in that

what program do i use

also are there instructions

thanks

Just installed Diorj 0.6 to my new Clone and it is working a treat.

But how do I organise the channels on it?

On the DW image that I used before, if you added the channels to different bouquets and kept pressing the channel up button the channels would jump between the different bouquets, but with the Diorj image, the channels just go around the same bouquet all the time. Make sense?
How do I get it to go up continuous up between bouquets?

Also on the DW image, once I had set all the channels into bouquets, I went to BBC1 and pressed the "1" button on the remote to set BBC1 as No.1 on the list of channels. But it didn't work on Diorj.
Anyone know how to set BBC1 as No.1?

Lastly, anyone know if there is a program that helps you to organise your channels?

Thanks in advance

have u saved a backup of ur digitalworldz image ? or better still have u saved the enigma/ folder from /var/tuxbox/config/enigma/cable/ this will save ur service file/bouquets for any new image that u put on so no need to organise evry time u flash a new image on ;)

You should use dreamboxedit it can be used for both cable and sat box's I have provided it for you as an attachment.

Last edited:
What program are you guys using to arrange channels and bouquets in Diorj, just got this image set up with direct recording but now I have to sort out all the channels :) tried dreambox edit but it failed to load the changes back to the box.

Any suggestions?

Frenchman

What does it say when you send back to box? that it was successful or not? if successful then all you have to do is unplug the box for few seconds then plug back on and should have worked!!!

Back