Ordering WrestleMania 23

tomlad

Inactive User
Reaction score
alright all, im just wondering about ordering Mania 23, but i dont fancy shellin out for it, if i can get it free. ive got 2 mod boxes and 1 subbed, and the two modded ones are still on the old old ollllld blue basic ntl firmware (cr1 i think) and the subbed is obviously the latest. ive heard that i can order on the mod boxes as long as u unplug the subbed one? i dunno, but any help would be great as i am dying to see this.

or if anyone knows of a live webcast/stream that will be showing (not the wwe one as its 50 DOLLARS!) that wud also be top

hope someone can help :D

nice one
tomlad

is it on 1 of the ppv channels? if so whats your problem you get it anyway?

tom i wanna watch it as well, but i fink we cannot order it. best thing is to download it the next morning. by the way its on sky box office.

yeah its a box office event, i really wanna stay up and watch it, i stayed up 2 watch mania 21 and that was quality,wanna do the same for mania 23 as it looks amazing. i will download it in the morning yeah, it just takes a while for the torrents to come online and then the speeds suck usually! :(

really. i get like 800kb :p talk talk babyyyyyy!! but i think there isnt a way to watch it, coz of the VOD thing

Back