• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Ordering WrestleMania 23

tomlad

Inactive User
alright all, im just wondering about ordering Mania 23, but i dont fancy shellin out for it, if i can get it free. ive got 2 mod boxes and 1 subbed, and the two modded ones are still on the old old ollllld blue basic ntl firmware (cr1 i think) and the subbed is obviously the latest. ive heard that i can order on the mod boxes as long as u unplug the subbed one? i dunno, but any help would be great as i am dying to see this.

or if anyone knows of a live webcast/stream that will be showing (not the wwe one as its 50 DOLLARS!) that wud also be top

hope someone can help :D

nice one
tomlad

shej69

Inactive User
tom i wanna watch it as well, but i fink we cannot order it. best thing is to download it the next morning. by the way its on sky box office.

tomlad

Inactive User
yeah its a box office event, i really wanna stay up and watch it, i stayed up 2 watch mania 21 and that was quality,wanna do the same for mania 23 as it looks amazing. i will download it in the morning yeah, it just takes a while for the torrents to come online and then the speeds suck usually! :(

shej69

Inactive User
really. i get like 800kb :p talk talk babyyyyyy!! but i think there isnt a way to watch it, coz of the VOD thing