orange t911 check

belinea

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am having serious problem communicating with the t911 nexus.

I dont seem to be getting a Rx.

Looking under the board I can see tracks 4 and 5 from the top (with the dip switches facing down) connected to the earth plain, this in the middle of the run from left to right, it looks like a etching mistake.

Can someone with a working board please have a look.

Thanks.

All I get is !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please help.

compared it too mine mate and all looks well dont not what else to suggest sry m8

R you using a true com port or a usb/serial adapter???? as i think the usb adapter doesnt work when using them on the glitchers.
Is it all flashed with the correct flash (D11) i think it is? when you flashed it did the flash take? what O/S you using and did you have to use the script control for winex??? id go over all of this fiorst and see if you can find fault from there,let us know

Marc

Are you using the correct dip switch settings - 2 & 5 on; 1,3,4 & 6 off?

I am using a pcmcia to rs232 adaptor which is as good as a true com port.

The dip switches were correct.

I have returned the unit to unapit and we see what results the replacement produces.

I really can't believe that the two points shorting those 2 tracks to earth are correct. I will put some arrows on the photo.

Why not just extend the earth plain if these 'shorts' are supposed to be there!

Hi belinea

Just had a look on the back of my T911 nexus and you or correct it is a etching mistake!!!!!!!.

Cheers Garry

Back