opus

you can get the opos1.03 and use the upgrade to make the card a 1.04

infact why arn't the peeps with failed opos cards doing this and reprogramming them??

ok mate i've had these files a while but i don't use opus - i have enclosed in the pack a notepad doc with some instructions.
remember that an opos card only becomes an opos instead of an au card when it is erased. you must erase the card and return it to its virgin state or it will not be recognized as an opos card at all.
hope this helps.
ok i can't get the board to accept the file size i will try the downloads section

ok mate - i can't upload a file bigger than 35kbytes (a bit frugal LOL) anyway pm me with an email addy and i'll post em to you!

Last edited:
TWOBEERCANS said:
ok mate i've had these files a while but i don't use opus - i have enclosed in the pack a notepad doc with some instructions.
remember that an opos card only becomes an opos instead of an au card when it is erased. you must erase the card and return it to its virgin state or it will not be recognized as an opos card at all.
hope this helps.
ok i can't get the board to accept the file size i will try the downloads section

ok mate - i can't upload a file bigger than 35kbytes (a bit frugal LOL) anyway pm me with an email addy and i'll post em to you!
pm sent m8

i was using os 1.04 and it went down . completely erased it via opus loader and it still read 1.04 so maybe it wont take it back to virgin state . redone using new keys and of course is ok till the next roll lol.

teg said:
i was using os 1.04 and it went down . completely erased it via opus loader and it still read 1.04 so maybe it wont take it back to virgin state . redone using new keys and of course is ok till the next roll lol.
maybe you never used the right image and thats why it never updated may be i might be talking out my ar**

it was updating fine till the other day mate . have a go and tell us what happens .

teg said:
it was updating fine till the other day mate . have a go and tell us what happens .
just orderd my opus 1.03 card should gett it on tuesday but dont know how to upgrade to 1.04 anny ideas

when i bought my opus i was emailed with the relevent files needed to upgrade it to 1.04 . i'll have a look and see if i can get them on here .

ok mehmet i have emailed you the updater for opos.
included a loader for use with that card.
i will sort out the latest opos files to my knowledge when i get home from work tonight and try to put them in the downloads. teg would you pm me your email addie so you can try them first as i don't use opos cards and don't have 1 to test them on. cheers matey

TWOBEERCANS said:
ok mehmet i have emailed you the updater for opos.
included a loader for use with that card.
i will sort out the latest opos files to my knowledge when i get home from work tonight and try to put them in the downloads. teg would you pm me your email addie so you can try them first as i don't use opos cards and don't have 1 to test them on. cheers matey
got your email will speak tonight and manny thanks

Back