opus update balls

cob_ob

Banned
Reaction score
i tried to this update,would,nt work,I think you need full dos?anyway ican,t even write to opus after trying it.like a sucker i tried again and agai and again,no i can, initialise my mcomm port.so don,t try it as the tutorial is balls and needs updated never mind the opus,wich i had working last night with a different image although i got locked out this morning....there are some wanna be,s in this forum they find stuff don,t test it and post it for rep pionts thats sick,mean while my house has no tv!!!!!

i didnt need to do the update to the 1.04 but people on here did and the fix has worked for them, so the problem must lie with you not with the fix posted be "wanna bes" if you are referring to twobeercans fix which i assume you are you couldnt be more wrong. he has helped me many times and many others, before criticising others you should really take a look at what YOU are doing wrong or atleast ask for help in a polite manner.

I used the dos cmd for the opus using the dos cmd prompt in winXP - no probs- and considering im using infinity USB and VCP software I would have thought this was as good a test as possible!!

It sems very unfair to post negative comments about something unless you have conclusive proof that it doesnt work and even then im sure no-one here would post something not working deliberately??

(But while im on the subject - ive got a blank card and i need to load an opus o/s on it - Ive got the osf file but does anyone know of any software to get it on to the card - i know cas3 will do it so it must be possible - just tryingto find a way to save me buying a cas3!!)

gooner71 said:
I used the dos cmd for the opus using the dos cmd prompt in winXP - no probs- and considering im using infinity USB and VCP software I would have thought this was as good a test as possible!!

It sems very unfair to post negative comments about something unless you have conclusive proof that it doesnt work and even then im sure no-one here would post something not working deliberately??

(But while im on the subject - ive got a blank card and i need to load an opus o/s on it - Ive got the osf file but does anyone know of any software to get it on to the card - i know cas3 will do it so it must be possible - just tryingto find a way to save me buying a cas3!!)
dynamite programmer and cas3 will do the job mate - you can only run cas software with duolabs programmers the software does a programmer check for serial number and i know of no way round it (LOL luckily i myself chose the dynamite over the infinity)

My own fault really - when i bought it a while back i was taken in by the bells an whistles and the sexy look!! - Only realised it did bugger all with no VCP support to begin with - lol.

Im such a sucker for a new gadget - you know the type - buy a DVD player for £300 coz its new -6 months later they're twenty quid down the local tescos - lol.

not directed at TBC cause there are files here and when downloaded the ask for passwords and they are not listed also files are empty ok sorry lads an:xmas: :Cheers: d sorry TBC

Back