Opus re- programming - Help

max10

Inactive User
Reaction score
After the switch off yesterday, i am trying to re-programme my opus card rather then give money to a trader i brought the box off. I have mangaed to get the BK and IRD from reading the card in Nagra Edit. I have also changed the keys. what do i do next??

Am i using the right keys? can somebody PM me the new keys for OPUS pure NTl area? Also quick steps to re-programme the Opus Cards.

I have managed to re-programme by brothers tit2 last night, working fine, but I am new to Opus.

Many thanks

max10 said:
After the switch off yesterday, i am trying to re-programme my opus card rather then give money to a trader i brought the box off. I have mangaed to get the BK and IRD from reading the card in Nagra Edit. I have also changed the keys. what do i do next??
Am i using the right keys? can somebody PM me the new keys for OPUS pure NTl area? Also quick steps to re-programme the Opus Cards.
I have managed to re-programme by brothers tit2 last night, working fine, but I am new to Opus.
Many thanks
the keys for the tit2 and opus are the same mate for ntl

Thanks

The keys are the same.

But how do i re-programme the card?? Nagra Edit 4.1 or which software??

you need opus loader mate . theres a good guide done by shej69 giving you all the info.

Hi
Dont know about opus but try this
Try opening up all the files in nagra
One of em will have the details
the only one that will open
If that dont work wipe the card and
start again just in nagra write the keys at same time as ird/bk

Thank

Thank you for all your help.

I will try working on the Opus card later this evening.

Back