Opus on Tit2

Insane_Jesus

Inactive User
Reaction score
Is it possible to completely erase a tit2 and use the opus boot loader to turn it into a opus card?

pk041468 said:
Is it possible to completely erase a tit2 and use the opus boot loader to turn it into a opus card?

i can't erase the os of the tit2 in order to reprogramme it to be an opos, thats the problem i have now!!

Nice One

Keep up the good work. Got an opus card coming in the post in the next few days but wouldnt mind puting my tit2 card to good use

hi m8, i can confirm that all of these opos and tit cards have a one time programmable (OTP) area of the chip dealing with the OS.
If you get a blank card and are able to find the card OS image file (unlikely), you can then flash it into a platinum, wild card, opos, tit, knotcard, etc(they are all exactly the same cards in reality!) Some of you guys may recall that a certain auction site had some black opos cards which were really unprogrammed knotcards if the black paint was removed!

As for programming, the dynamite programmer has the facility.

By the way, if anybody is able to supply the OS images for programming via this way, I would be most grateful.

capt_marvel said:
hi m8, i can confirm that all of these opos and tit cards have a one time programmable (OTP) area of the chip dealing with the OS.
If you get a blank card and are able to find the card OS image file (unlikely), you can then flash it into a platinum, wild card, opos, tit, knotcard, etc(they are all exactly the same cards in reality!) Some of you guys may recall that a certain auction site had some black opos cards which were really unprogrammed knotcards if the black paint was removed!

As for programming, the dynamite programmer has the facility.

By the way, if anybody is able to supply the OS images for programming via this way, I would be most grateful.
the its your lucky day because i put the tit2 and opos operating systems in the downloads - they are for blanks writting and took a while to find in the end thanx to wonko for the help. however the tit2's cannot be removed of there operatings systems in cas6.6b because they are not recognized for some reason. bummer after it took so long to get the osf files

so would it be possibe to erase and reprog a platinum and basically turn it into a opus . a lad i know's platinum is dead for now , never touched these cards before and now we have the os for opus maybe its game on lol

well done m8! Anymore where they came from? I have been searching for so long for these little beauties!

With regards to the platinum question, once you flash the os you are stuck with whatever card os you have flashed m8, it cannot be undone, not with 6464c's!

on another not to all interested in this thread at least if you have a cas3 or dynamite you can purchase a blank 6464c card from jabsplace for £10 and make your own opus or tit2. at least its a cheaper alternative.
so the investigation has been of use < considerable i'd say LOL
cos i won't be buying atmega's for £9 if i can have an opos or tit2 for £10:xmas:

agreed TBC theres a lot of interesting stuff comes out in hte wash when the cc's start playing up . on the platinum note .i would have to find out what it was basically cloned as before i could re-mod it by the sounds of things .funny if they bought a £40 card and made it an atmega lmao .

Attached is the opus bootloader o.s file i must add it is untested but is from a reputable source so as long as you have a blank card dont see any problems.

kamlani said:
Attached is the opus bootloader o.s file i must add it is untested but is from a reputable source so as long as you have a blank card dont see any problems.

the correct 1 is already in the downloads, maybe you should test this first???
wouldn't wanna end up with a load of f@@ked cards you only get 3 tries before card is f@@ked when writing a loader (if your lucky)

Back