opos help PLEASE

mp101216

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all
I have infinity usb programmer. I have done mosc, fun, tit1 & tit2 before . I bought opos 1.05 and trying to progarm it using shej69's tutorial. when I load all three files and click program i Keep getting "error setting cryptkey" message. Is thre any chance someone can help me please?
Thanks in advance mp101216

Thanks a lot John! I tried the files you sent me but no luck. When I click erase I get opos 1.05 atr*****. with green back ground. After loading the files I click program the back ground colour changes to red saying erasing card then finally it says error setting the cryptkey. Is my card dead? I am in ntl(virgin) area. I am using Opos loader V2.0 2005-01-23 by tj965. Once again thank you for the files. mp101216

Thanks a lot John! I tried the files you sent me but no luck. When I click erase I get opos 1.05 atr*****. with green back ground. After loading the files I click program the back ground colour changes to red saying erasing card then finally it says error setting the cryptkey. Is my card dead? I am in ntl(virgin) area. I am using Opos loader V2.0 2005-01-23 by tj965. Once again thank you for the files. mp101216

r u programming card right (files in right order)

Thanks john! for your reply. I read in one of the thread 1.05 version are no good for cable. I will do more seach . Cheers mp101216

Back