opos confusion

gton

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have been trying to program my brand new opos card with an infinity usb unltd using the only TUT that i could find which refers to an inifnity phoenix prog with oposloader, niagra and winexplr.

Firstly I think i can use my infinity unlimited in VCP mode which (i think)emulates the infinity phoenix... but I am finding that when I try to load/prog the flash,eep and hex's on the opos card, using oposloader, i repeatedly get the message "trapping card" - it looks to have hung.

Secondly, am I actually trying the right method as during my endless hours of bleary eyed research I am also coming across people mentioning an exe (opos.exe) that is run in DOS?

I am well baffled and would well appreciate some pointers.

Cheers.

HiYa,

I tried to upgrade my opos card on a win 98 system using a Infinity usb phoenix programmer (using the com 1 exe) but had no luck?

So I tried it on my lap-top running xp using the unlimited programmer all seemed well appeared to update? BUT now can't do anything with the card as get the message NO ATR.

So I hope you have more luck than me gton.

So if anyone knows how to sort me No ATR out please let me know. LoL

Satch said:
HiYa,

I tried to upgrade my opos card on a win 98 system using a Infinity usb phoenix programmer (using the com 1 exe) but had no luck?

So I tried it on my lap-top running xp using the unlimited programmer all seemed well appeared to update? BUT now can't do anything with the card as get the message NO ATR.

So I hope you have more luck than me gton.

So if anyone knows how to sort me No ATR out please let me know. LoL

ATR resurrection works on titanium2 cards - if i were you i would give it a go, after all without an atr the card is toast. i did resurrect a tit2 with the prog mate.

Last edited:
TWOBEERCANS said:
ATR resurrection works on titanium2 cards - if i were you i would give it a go, after all without an atr the card is toast. i did resurrect a tit2 with the prog mate.

:Cheers: TWOBEERCANS for your reply M8 I did try that and got tired waiting for it (how long do you leave it running)?

Well needed a new ice scraper anyway LoL

same problems as me try to write on card then erase it. i can get that far at least. but learning new methods by reading other posts.

Thanx for the link and info well appreciated. Im gonna crack on with this as soon as head stops feeling like it's been stamped on by herd of hangover buffalo.

Good news! Managed to prog opos card. Im in a TW area, all channels working, PPV working and I'm guessing it should au -

can anybody tell me how I check that the card does au?

MASSIVE THX to Shej69 4the opos TUT, Garry 4the 104 OS link and Moth 4the winexplorer tip... and MASSIVE RESPECT to all the prog writers - f'kng heroes!

Last edited:
Back