Opos Cards Will Work

TBC

Inactive User
Reaction score
if your opos card failed to au then there is a fix for the upgrade of the card to os 1.04 in downloads now with all files you will require ands instruction text.

the nagra emu in the rar which version is it the one i use is OPOS_Nagra_Emu_29042005 and it worked fine and this was the latest one i found.. also it could not be the crypt files i think the problem is the 1.03 got cousins for different city who have 1.03 opos cards and it dont work i told them about 1.04 provided software they did and it auto updated :p....

i beleive its oct2005 but don't hold me to that - i was simpler looking for something that worked!!

TWOBEERCANS said:
i beleive its oct2005 but don't hold me to that - i was simpler looking for something that worked!!

Nice one TBC, what did I say to you about faint hope? Glad to be proved wrong.

Regards............Chookey​

tbc not working for me at the moment. got as far as errasing card get all green but the 1.04 update is working for me. im on comport 2 when click on batch 2 i get a quick flash of doss and thats it. anny help would me brill
many thanks

i think there is a good chance the newer files in the upload will work without updating to 1.04. i have been told they work on 1.03 you could always give it a go.

for using the updater it was late yesterday when i tried it but i believe the dots are the programming cycle for the update because its done in dos.
wait and see what happens

What Opus Works

TWOBEERCANS said:
i think there is a good chance the newer files in the upload will work without updating to 1.04. i have been told they work on 1.03 you could always give it a go.

for using the updater it was late yesterday when i tried it but i believe the dots are the programming cycle for the update because its done in dos.
wait and see what happens

I have use the same file for my 2 opos cards dated 29/04/2005 OPOS OS version 1.04 would not work on 1.03, but when I use the the different loademp this seems to not work on the version.
So I am pointing at the different loademp file.
as soon as I changed that all my OPOS work fine.

less than 1 Week with AU Funcard, someone must of flicked the switch when this was released.:cool:

the files in ur rar are the latest opos_nagra_emu_19102005 i came across this i think urs is that as well.. i shal give these a shot once my opos stops au :p lol

Last edited:
just done my first opos 1.03. wouldnt au first. so i changed the image and it au in 40 sec that was the only thing i changed in the file but still having promblems updating to 1.04

mehmet said:
just done my first opos 1.03. wouldnt au first. so i changed the image and it au in 40 sec that was the only thing i changed in the file but still having promblems updating to 1.04

i have done several now without problems;

don't forget you must erase the card fully using the opos loader to restore it to 1.03 basic first then run the updater programme by select the batch file that corresponds to the com port the pheonix programmer is attached to.
worthy of note also is because this is a dos utility your security software may be blocking it from running correctly. it must also be unpacked and all in the same directory as the utility cannot use windows apps such as winrar to develop the updater programme itself.

TWOBEERCANS said:
i have done several now without problems;

don't forget you must erase the card fully using the opos loader to restore it to 1.03 basic first then run the updater programme by select the batch file that corresponds to the com port the pheonix programmer is attached to.
worthy of note also is because this is a dos utility your security software may be blocking it from running correctly. it must also be unpacked and all in the same directory as the utility cannot use windows apps such as winrar to develop the updater programme itself.
im on xp how do turn my settings off

mehmet said:
im on xp how do turn my settings off

if you have a problem then the security programmes should let you know on screen whats happening and ask you if you wish to allow the action (well mine do anyway!!) i am of course assuming you have such programmes on your system?
what exactly is the response you are getting when you select the batch file for your com port?

so you have extracted all the files into a single folder?
because it sounds like you are running the updater from a compressed file - that is uncompressed into a temp directory.!!
i tried that and i got exactly what you are describing.
extract this file onto your desktop then enter it and double click the com port you are using, make sure you pheonix programmer is on that port with blank opos 1.03 card inserted.

Last edited:
TWOBEERCANS said:
so you have extracted all the files into a single folder?
because it sounds like you are running the updater from a compressed file - that is uncompressed into a temp directory.!!
i tried that and i got exactly what you are describing.
extract this file onto your desktop then enter it and double click the com port you are using, make sure you pheonix programmer is on that port with blank opos 1.03 card inserted.
i think i:v feck my card up cant find the atr on it the doss window came up done its thing dont know if it was wright or wrong,cant errase card stuck on trapping card

mehmet said:
i think i:v feck my card up cant find the atr on it the doss window came up done its thing dont know if it was wright or wrong,cant errase card stuck on trapping card

did you wait until the process told you to remove the card!!

TwoBeerCans

My opos was already os 1.04, so I erased card, loaded nagraemu files, all ok. I opened the rom 10 image (my card is osc is rom 11), did the changes and ran the winexp, but get the old unsubsribed message. I found the rom 11 image, modded that but still the same. I get the same quick flashing black box on opos 1.04 updater. Help please m8, lol.:eek:

Briles said:
TwoBeerCans

My opos was already os 1.04, so I erased card, loaded nagraemu files, all ok. I opened the rom 10 image (my card is osc is rom 11), did the changes and ran the winexp, but get the old unsubsribed message. I found the rom 11 image, modded that but still the same. I get the same quick flashing black box on opos 1.04 updater. Help please m8, lol.:eek:

no need to update it then < opos use a rom 10 image not rom11

Back