Opos Cards Will Work

@Mehmet

What is your VERY approx location, I can't get it to work and starting to clutch straws. It should be a piece of cake. :mad:

hi briles. i seem to be in same boat as you. wondering if location is a prob too. i'm in bedford. i'me sure pure ntl. how about you m8
not tried l8est rom image from 2 beer cans.posted last night but am about to when last of kids get of to school. ..

guys you must make sure you use the latest nagra emulator from the files pack, i have attached is seperately to this post.

Last edited:
My location = near Coventry noneoftheabove m8.

Thanks tbc, you're tying to make it fool proof as poss, will try when I get home from tonite, can't wait, lol.

Thanks Mehmet.

no t-stream

as i've said i have 2 sets boxes and card here,one card is showing serial num in eng's menu and says waiting for 15 mins before saying ok. no joy even then. will tru over again , however the second box and card are telling me serial of card and the No T-stream.
does this help track down where my foolishness is. lol
tia

@TwoBeerCans

Todays update.
1. Rom10 card arrived from fleabay, used the rom10 pure ntl image which I put my Ird in reverse, and bk and wtote card, bingo + I KNOW the card image is correct
2. Re-progged the opos with the new files you posted, nagra emu's using opos prog 2.0, inserted looadeep from the one found in latest nagra emu, wrote to card and put in my image and again bingo.
Conclusions
a. Either old files would not work in my area ?
b. Files worked, but something else prevented updating ?
c. I was tired and missing something ? (doubt that)
I can and will use old files and check a.

All the same, I owe TwoBeerCans a pint or 5, can only be virtual at this time, so bottoms up mate, lol. :Cheers:

Thanks
Briles.

a. confirmed, opos don't work with files in complete opos nagra emu for me. New loadeep loaded in winexp with old nagra emu files don't work.

Tried all ways of getting opos to work on au, but won't now. Cannot understand it at all.:mad:

success

done and dusted. sorted. thanks to you all especialy 2bc. i have just done 3rd in row.

my dad always warned me about people like me

noneof theabove said:
done and dusted. sorted. thanks to you all especialy 2bc. i have just done 3rd in row.

my dad always warned me about people like me

well done mate and the few that were able to follow what i tried to lay out.
i started this thread and uploaded files so that people could benefit from failed opos cards! some of you have i hope managed as i can see you HAVE.

some members have failed to understand or misinterpretted the instructions, logic determines that if one person only was able to perform the operations i laid out then it WORKS!! period!!!
the opos i updated to 0s 1.04 is still running and has au'd the last 2 key changes.

i spent my own money purchasing opos cards to test and fix this problem for YOU not me because i don't have problems with my viewing. apparently there are those more learned than me YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE that feel it doesn't work. well hey its not a problem i will be pm'ing an admin or mod to remove the opos fix from the downloads and lets have an end to the matter because i've had enough of it.

Keep up the hard work Twobeercans you put into this site.
You have saved my bacon a few time.

ThAnK's Garry

as with garrytate's post above . thanks to you TBC i got my head round a few why's and whats concerning opuses . not only that but well it was all acheived well gone midnight when most are snoring lol .keep up the good work m8 .

Back