Opos Cards Will Work

@mehmet what programmer do you have

Thanks Twobeercans. Is it the AU images needed in the nagra edit folder m8, and does the ird go in fwd or backward pls ??? :)

Briles said:
Thanks Twobeercans. Is it the AU images needed in the nagra edit folder m8, and does the ird go in fwd or backward pls ??? :)
in the bin images folder choose your provider and open the image in nagra edit - put your ird in backwards and your bk in normal way round.

examples
ird normal = 12 34 56 78
ird reverse = 78 56 34 12

mehmet i had that when i forget to set the polarity to pheonix .make sure your in pheonix and not smartmouse mode .it didnt find the atr and wouldnt delete card untill i spotted it and changed polarity .

Nope don't work for me, funcard is fine but opos no go.

1. Open cas3 put in pheonix 3.68mhz
2. Open opos loader 1.2, and erase - 1.04 o/s showing
3. Load 3 nagra emu files
4. Open ntl rom 10 image in nagraedit
5. Insert Ird backards 75 XX XX 3E
6. Insert Boxkey normal 10 24 ........
7. Save card image and close nagraedit
8. Open winexp, load script
9. Run script and enter saved image
10. Switch off sammy, switch back on and insert card, wait the change channel - unsubscribed channel.

Don't know what's going wrong m8 :mad:

the file pack contains opus loader v2 are you sure your using the corrcet files?

Sorry I said 1.2 loader, it is the v2 from the complete_opus folder as are all the files. The only thing I could have done wrong IMO I told you before was use the AU pureNTL rom 10 image in the Nagra Edit subfolder, edit but have tried all files with Ird both ways round m8, maybe I have a crap card, but it did work for 2 weeks before the rolls.

i used ntl-5401.bn10 .good reliable rom 10 image was on here yonks ago along with an exellent tut from shej69 . recently redone my opus and know it works ok .

same here.but maybe???

same here i'm afraid. gone through whole process with 2 cards and boxes. get same unsubscribed channels message. no probs or errors with proging. only change is that i copied original rom 10 image from cards with nagra and used loadeep to dump it back to card. any ideas please guys.
i've tripple checked ird's and bks. could useing nagra to get bin file to start with screw it up ???

pure ntl image attached - try this ;

Last edited:
hi can some 1 plz help im a bit stuck on an op0s card i have got as far as changing o.s from 1.03 2 1.04 >> what whould b the latest files 2 b loaded up and what loader/programer do i need ?? any help plz???:Cheers: :lsabre:

teg said:
i used ntl-5401.bn10 .good reliable rom 10 image was on here yonks ago along with an exellent tut from shej69 . recently redone my opus and know it works ok .

Can't find that image m8, and are you sure it's ok for opos and not just tit2's ?

Briles said:
Can't find that image m8, and are you sure it's ok for opos and not just tit2's ?

use the image i just put up !

Sorry twobeercans didn't see your reply will try last time then bed for me, fingers crossed then I'll sleep better, thanks for everythimg m8 very much appreciated, will let you know in the morning.

dont know what i did justed check in opos loaeder and got atr 1.04 so i,v upgraded at last, all i got to do is write the card

thats the easy bit mate - well done and i'm off to bed now.

just wrote to card, and guess what it works perfectly, manny thanks who helped me specialy tbs

Last edited:
Back