OPOS 1.05 Hex/Eep Etc..

joghuj

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all,

I've been slaving away, trying to get some success with an OPOS 1.05 and Violet Phoenix Programmer for some time now. I've downloaded every possible NTL image, software etc.., followed several tutorials and after racking my brains for weeks I think I need to ask for some assistance.

Firstly, my OPOS card identifies (with OPOS loader) as 'Operating system: OPOS Smartcard version 1.5'. I've noticed that only 1.03, 1.04 & 1.05 are mentioned on this forum so I'm guessing mine is actually a 1.05?

I've tried to flash several versions of hex/eep/key files including CryptOPOS/Nagra_emu but none of these get very far, with OPOS loader returning the message;
Authenticate with(OPOS1)
OK
Transfer CRYPTKEY-File
Failed with 6a80
Close Port

All of these failed attempts are with a cryptapp.hex file of around 150Kb and eep/key files of 1Kb.
I did, however, find a 'OPOS_Seca2_CryptApp.eep, OPOS_Seca2_CryptApp.hex & OPOS_Seca2_CryptKey.hex' set of files that will flash onto my 1.05 perfectly. As far as I can tell, these are not any good for putting an NTL image onto but I was encouraged by the fact that it flashed OK. Also noticed here that the OPOS_Seca2_CryptApp.eep file was a lot larger than the failed attempts (around 134Kb).

Anyway, I did manage to write an edited ROM10 NTL image to the card after this but no joy in the box. Any attempt to write other ROM 11 images failed in WinEx with various script errors - a common one being;

Script Error on Line 90
Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 6 Bytes Requested, 2 Bytes Read

So, after all that ranting, I suppose what I'm asking is where can I find a compatible set of hex/eep/key files for an OPOS 1.05 because the ones for a 1.04 don't work and why is the Seca2 eeprom file a lot larger than the nagra ones?. Also, can someone tell me the difference between ROM10 & ROM11 images please?

I think I've learnt enough to flash/edit the files ok but I can't be certain I'm using the correct files so I need a bit of a pointer from the greater wisdom on this board if someone could spare a minute.

Thanks

To cut a long story short, 1.05 is no good for cable.

Ah, bugger.

Thanks for reply, is it a case of never being any good for cable or might this change in the future? Can the cards be downgraded to 1.04?

AFAIK, nothing's been released to downgrade a 1.05.

u sure u can use the tit loader to downgrade a 1.05 opus im sure i have used that software to do it...

Mr P

I Done My Opus Card It Is Hard You Will Need To Make A Unquie Image That Suits Your Opus Card Useing Tiers Make Sure Your Not Putting The Dates To Far Ie 2023 ?

I've just got one of these violet phoenix programmers to do a funcard with, it didn't come with any software though. It looks like you've already crossed that path, any ideas what software I should use?

I've just got one of these violet phoenix programmers to do a funcard with, it didn't come with any software though. It looks like you've already crossed that path, any ideas what software I should use?

The most success I had was with OPOS Loader V2 Beta but this only worked with the OPOS cards obviously. I had no luck at all using it with a funcard with any software. My box states Knot/Platinum/Titan/Titanium/Opos/Original cards so I'm presuming funcards are no go with it.

I've just bought an inifinity USB to do funcards, far easier - and the software comes with it.

I've just bought an inifinity USB to do funcards, far easier - and the software comes with it.

Thanks for that, looks like that's what I need then, this hobbies getting bloody expensive lol!

Hi, Thanks for your post about opos card. where to find the 3 files to program the opos card: flash, eeeprom and crypto?.

Post clocking I would say or spam one of the 2

Happy new year!
My post wasn't a spam. I bought programmer Unfinity USB Unlimitef, Duolabs Unlooper Trunker. I would like to learn programming smartcard like Titanium and Opos. I don't know how to start. That why i sent u a message. I don't where to generate the 3 files (Flash, Eeprom, CryptKey). I didn't find any Tuto about the Duolabs Unlooper on forums yet. I will prefer to us your MP to send my message. i don't know how to do, as i'm new in this forum.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Happy new year!
My post wasn't a spam. I bought programmer Unfinity USB Unlimitef, Duolabs Unlooper Trunker. I would like to learn programming smartcard like Titanium and Opos. I don't know how to start. That why i sent u a message. I don't where to generate the 3 files (Flash, Eeprom, CryptKey). I didn't find any Tuto about the Duolabs Unlooper on forums yet. I will prefer to us your MP to send my message. i don't know how to do, as i'm new in this forum.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

All the best :).

What system is in use in your country?

Hi, Thanks Spectre,
We use seca2 and seca3 to receive cs*t hrz package. And we receive dstv too.

Back