Operators menu on samsung

OOBOR

Inactive User
Reaction score
can not get in to operators menu on a samsung smt 2100 c just gets stckon these numbers A P 52
done all the page up and down pressin hold for 5 secs an all that

can anyone help :confused:

Hold the channel up and down keys on the front panel and power on the system. Wait 5 seonds, and release the keys. The box should continue it's power up sequence and enter the engineering menu.

If that doesnt work I am not sure of how to reset a samsung box.

found you some info

Try holding standby > left > right > ok buttons in till ld5, wait ten min then try eng menu.

tried all that still not workin
thanks anyway

can not get in to operators menu on a samsung smt 2100 c just gets stckon these numbers A P 52
done all the page up and down pressin hold for 5 secs an all that

can anyone help :confused:

all i do is just pull plug out of wall hold arrow up and down put plug in still holding in arrows up and down till ap14 then let go and do again arrows up and down then it jumps in to em.
hope this helps

Just as a matter of interest I believe AP52 is an update mode and if left the box will just update to the new software, then all is fine. PLease correct me if I'm wrong

to be honest it just worked after about half an hour of waiting

so just luky i guess

Just as a matter of interest I believe AP52 is an update mode and if left the box will just update to the new software, then all is fine. PLease correct me if I'm wrong

you are right it is updates but when trying to get into em you have to hold arrows up and down with power back on after ap14 it makes it come on

yes m8 thanks

No probs mate, as an afterthought, if you see the AP sequence during bootup, the item has already taken the latest firmware hit as it wasn't present during the last firmware edition. Sorry for pussyfooting about with words but I respect the zero tolerance policy the site is running.

Muskrat

No probs mate, as an afterthought, if you see the AP sequence during bootup, the item has already taken the latest firmware hit as it wasn't present during the last firmware edition. Sorry for pussyfooting about with words but I respect the zero tolerance policy the site is running.

Muskrat

its better to have the right info so others can get it right .
thanks again m80 .

Back