OpenVix crack down on clones (currently mostly Zgemma ranges)

hi have open vix on my hs2 and cant remove it ,tried reflash but keeps failing

That will be a faulty usb or you have not extracted the file

Thanks , Don't think its that has Ive used the usb drive and file on a 2nd hs2 which had wooshbuild on and this worked fine it was only on the one with vix on is there any way to remove it with FileZilla

Sorry to gravedig (the thread was still near the top) but for those who don't know, OpenVIX was very recently released for the H7 boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Most dealers with the demise of sky and HD channels dropping on cable are seeing their sales plummet.

My guess is WOS are scrambling about trying to pick up any business there is out there and Zgemma is a popular brand . So given the current sales climate their morals have vanished like a $5 whore 😁

Most dealers with the demise of sky and HD channels dropping on cable are seeing their sales plummet.

My guess is WOS are scrambling about trying to pick up any business there is out there and Zgemma is a popular brand . So given the current sales climate their morals have vanished like a $5 whore 😁
Could not agree anymore.
The time WOS made it difficult for zgemma owners and the method was to keep there own interests going.

The encryption on sat 28.2°E hit WOS hard. With falling sales of VU STBs and other STBs, WOS market is in downfall.
Next options was push informirs STBs hard and of recent has been some issues with refference to portals.
Zgemma always was an alternative to the VU range at fraction of the price.

Would never buy of them and only use OpenATV now.

Back