No permission to download

ketmp

Satellite Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
ketmp submitted a new Download:

OpenViX 5.2.026 - Sunray Solo2, Meelo SE & Original Solo2 - OpenViX 5.2

OpenViX 5.2.026 with Kodi
(for Sunray Solo2, Meelo SE & Original VU+ Solo2 only)

CJ68pIl.png

Source Date: 02/02/19
Kernel: 3.13.5
Drivers: 19/03/18 (patched)

If required, Kodi is available from plugin feeds.

Read more about this resource...

Hi ketmp,
Thanks for this just reflashed my VU Solo and works a treat, decided to go back to basics after trying other companies images!!!!
Got a very nice skin, enough said, just wondering if I could remove any non working channels but keep the few that is? I know I could scan for freeview only but would like the few remaining channels.
Also once I have set up my box how can save the image to reflash other VU's without having to setup and download the plugins

Hi ketmp,
Thanks for this just reflashed my VU Solo and works a treat, decided to go back to basics after trying other companies images!!!!
Got a very nice skin, enough said, just wondering if I could remove any non working channels but keep the few that is? I know I could scan for freeview only but would like the few remaining channels.
Also once I have set up my box how can save the image to reflash other VU's without having to setup and download the plugins

Well since you dont wish to scan for freeview only you could remove the non working channels with a pc based channel editor such as DBE or manually by highlighting the channel in your sat list pressing the menu button and selecting remove/delete.

Back