OpenPLi 6.1 Sim2 DM800SE image develop build

I don't understand why so many people still use mgcamd or cccam, those cams are very old and did not get any update for ages.
Do some research and use Oscam instead !

Gjstroom!
Thanks for your exellent work.
I have a Dm800SE clone with your OpenPLi 6.1 Sim2.
Is it possible to run the 6.2 image?

regards
Aminders

I've tetsted pli 7.0 on my DM800 SE now. It works like a charm. It feels faster ...
Not did any benchmarks ...
The EPG works real great without import any plugin.

I did a fresh install and even formated the HDD.

Feels like newborn.

Thanks everybody!

Hi Guys
I have to ask this & hope it will work for me,
I have a dm800se clone with a sim2 and a triple tuner eg: sat, cable, & Terestial.
will this 6.1 work with the triple tuner please & audio nar fix on cable?
Thank you for any help & replies please.
regards Talks.

Hi Guys
I have to ask this & hope it will work for me,
I have a dm800se clone with a sim2 and a triple tuner eg: sat, cable, & Terestial.
will this 6.1 work with the triple tuner please & audio nar fix on cable?
Thank you for any help & replies please.
regards Talks.

You will still need to install the trial tuner driver, i would use openpli 7 now though. Backing up your channel list and settings from what your running now will aid a smooth transition.

Yeah nar will not be a problem.

Hi Ferret,
I will give it a go with the openpli 7,
Thankyou

regards Talks.

Hi guys
It did not work for me,
here is the way i did the stb dm800se & i hope to see where i could have gone wrong.
1, Flashed the box to the image openpli 7 from the download here in the forum.
2, updated the tuner driver as it only showed the one sat tuner that was perfect showed all three driver for the triple tuner.
3, uploaded my saved channels lists.
4, satellite channels work fine no problem.
5, cable channles do not work keeps saying tuner failed even tried a cable scan and nothing on the signal bar when scanning the cable tuner?

That is the bit i just dont seem to get working.

Ok so here is what i did from there, I flashed the box back to my exp version with al the goodies & backups inclueded in me backedup image & it all works fine all sats all cable is working but this is the reason why i had to try and find a new image.

The vm channels without having to spell it out i get every HD channel with that very head banging audo NAR and i just dont know how the fix it all SD working with all good audio, Only the vm HD channels get that NAR with the audio and i have no idea how to fix it.

Can anyone that has had this audio problem with vm help me to fix that NAR issue i have Please.

Thanks for the help guys and i am greatfull for any help on the problem i have got.

Kind regards Talks.

Youll still need to setup the tuner as you had it before for your old list to work.

As for nar

menu / setup / audio / autolanguages language one to english other 3 disabled.. prefer ac3 track to yes..prefer stored data to no.. green to save

73EpvyF.jpg

OpenPLi 6.1 release
-Build from OpenPLi git source develop branch
-GCC 6.3.0
-Glibc 2.25
-GStreamer 1.12.4
-Python 2.7.13
-Some big binaries compressed with UPX (Ultimate Packer for eXecutables)
-Dedicated feed server

The box has about 8MB free after a virgin install, it's enough to run a softcam, and some other small plugins.
Plugins not installed in default image: ofgwrite, openssh-sftp en openssh-sftp-server and samba-base
Keep in mind the free space is limited and don't go wild on installing plugins.

See Releasenotes for more info.

OpenPLi-6.1-dm800se #ssl84d:

<-Download->
Thanks a lot.

Back