opener rom 10 a16 in xncs

cob_ob

Banned
Reaction score
Ive opened card in xncs but I can,t open it in nagra its asking for bdo password.can I change the bdo password in xncs?If so how.doI have to re write the whole card?

cob_ob said:
Ive opened card in xncs but I can,t open it in nagra its asking for bdo password.can I change the bdo password in xncs?If so how.doI have to re write the whole card?
try rom studio m8, go to login bd3 install providor ghost , go into ird info to get ur box key ird , go to file click open dump image and from nagra click rom 10 repair then click on write bd3 and u should b able to read in nagra , hope this helps m8 regards robb:Cheers:

are backdoor keys in the eeprom as I can acces that.????

cob_ob said:
are backdoor keys in the eeprom as I can acces that.????
sorry m8 if u were replying to me u need to go to backdoor then dump login bd3 but on reading ur post above again u say ur card is a rom 10 a16 this card should b open m8 i dont no if rom studio will help sorry, but hey if ur still having no luck its worth a try regards robby :Cheers:

Have you successfully dumped the image in XNCS (It sounds like you have) if so the BD0 key is on line C040.

cheers m8 where are the rest of the bd keys??

thanks again m8 but they are only 30 digit numbers?sory m8 they are 32 digits,well done mate ,lovely job.merry christmass!!!!!

Last edited:
cob_ob said:
thanks again m8 but they are only 30 digit numbers?sory m8 they are 32 digits,well done mate ,lovely job.merry christmass!!!!!

Lol you've been staring at the screen too long I think : shocked2
Merry Xmas M8

Last edited:
Back