opener rom 10 a16 in xncs

cob_ob

Banned
Reaction score
Ive opened card in xncs but I can,t open it in nagra its asking for bdo password.can I change the bdo password in xncs?If so how.doI have to re write the whole card?

robby12345

Member ++
Reaction score
cob_ob said:
Ive opened card in xncs but I can,t open it in nagra its asking for bdo password.can I change the bdo password in xncs?If so how.doI have to re write the whole card?
try rom studio m8, go to login bd3 install providor ghost , go into ird info to get ur box key ird , go to file click open dump image and from nagra click rom 10 repair then click on write bd3 and u should b able to read in nagra , hope this helps m8 regards robb:Cheers:

cob_ob

Banned
Reaction score
are backdoor keys in the eeprom as I can acces that.????

robby12345

Member ++
Reaction score
cob_ob said:
are backdoor keys in the eeprom as I can acces that.????
sorry m8 if u were replying to me u need to go to backdoor then dump login bd3 but on reading ur post above again u say ur card is a rom 10 a16 this card should b open m8 i dont no if rom studio will help sorry, but hey if ur still having no luck its worth a try regards robby :Cheers:

_Phat_

Inactive User
Reaction score
Have you successfully dumped the image in XNCS (It sounds like you have) if so the BD0 key is on line C040.

cob_ob

Banned
Reaction score
cheers m8 where are the rest of the bd keys??

cob_ob

Banned
Reaction score
thanks again m8 but they are only 30 digit numbers?sory m8 they are 32 digits,well done mate ,lovely job.merry christmass!!!!!

Last edited:

_Phat_

Inactive User
Reaction score
cob_ob said:
thanks again m8 but they are only 30 digit numbers?sory m8 they are 32 digits,well done mate ,lovely job.merry christmass!!!!!

Lol you've been staring at the screen too long I think : shocked2
Merry Xmas M8

Last edited:
TEST