openbox v8s

scousemouse

Inactive User
Reaction score
just bought an open box v8s expecting delivery Thursday or Friday do any of you guys have any experience of this box.

yeah bought 2 of them about a month ago, but to be honest i wouldn't recommend them ,very basic box and easy to setup but i have tried good lines in them that are running well on my dm800se and they dont run smoothly on the v8 boxes alot freezing and glitching no matter what cam i use on them,next time i will stick to enigma 2 boxes.

Gunnatrev is correct but it is possible to get good results with a good Cline and signal...with minimal disruption been using mine for just under 2 years i think....easy set up....easy to input Clines...these are what u need to get all channels you require....clines are easy to get and to test on the internet free.....or buy a long term package for a fraction of the big supplier costs...

I have had V8S and V9S and Zgemma and to be perfectly honest with ya, the V8S and the V9S are alot easier to use as in more user friendly. The Zgemma looks like ya need a Science degree to use all of it functions unless you load a pre-made build. But even then you will need a good memory to find everything,,,,, Thats just my opinion. Others might find it easier to use than me, but the V8S and the V9S are a doddle to use.

They have came down in price. You can get one as cheap as £25.
Not bad as it is free to air sat receiver soon on 28.2°E.

without a doubt the certainly are good value for ya money and last night i was playing around with a zgemma H2S and an openbox V8S and i swear the picture quality was better on the V8S Prices will be crashing on a lot of this stuff soon i recon.

Back