OpenBox S9 - S12 Firmware

Hi phyo,if your post is a question well then yes,it does include constant cw and softcam,my softcam works fine,ive checked the file format for constant cw but
i have not been able to open anything with constant cw .has anybody had better luck with constant?
does anybody recommend a later f/w ,one that allows edit with pics as mentioned on my earlier post?

18.1.2013 is this the latest firmware for the s9 cheers

cheers for the reply mate am not bothered about the constant cw bit just a better lay out on my s9 box which i use at my holliday home cheers

Hi there my S9 OB now dead due wrong software please help,

Thanks

can some please tell me how you change the fav channels list names thanks... i want to change fav 1 to sport fav 2 to movies ect

does this firm have the sync issue on s9s 28.2. i've always had to revert back because of the lip sync issues on the newest official firm.

Any new firmware available for s11? Nothing is working TT_TT

I have tried DK but this is no longer wowrking and the site is down.
I updated my channel list through one of their members and did not obtain the password for my s11. Can anyone help and let me know what i should do to rectify this?
Regards

Hi phyo,if your post is a question well then yes,it does include constant cw and softcam,my softcam works fine,ive checked the file format for constant cw but
i have not been able to open anything with constant cw .has anybody had better luck with constant?
does anybody recommend a later f/w ,one that allows edit with pics as mentioned on my earlier post?
this is clone safe guys? tx

I am new to this forum and to Openbox FW updates, and ccam. Is there a step by step manual to help understand? I would like to learn and willing to do it myself. Thank you for your guidance

I have the june 2012 sw on my S9

Hey Mate and is it working ok no issues, i have the C2HS 2-11-12 BUILD 13:0481CMT on mine which doesn't go into standby (redlight) but instead just shows off, so just wondering if this would fix this issue?

anybody had signal problems with this box put this image on 3 boxes and i get no signal on some channels cheers

forgot to mention ,after updating biss keys regularly constant cw still wont work .im beginning to think that my software wont activate these keys ,just trying to open bbc on 27.5w,so has anybody opened this with s9?

BISS keys on 27.5W on the Openboxes won't work because of the encrypted PMT only a few non-Linux receivers can cope with this, example the Technomate TM5402 HD.

hello guys , after i done this update i have lost the network icon so i cant put my sealion into it any ideas how to get it back ? thanks in advance .

hello guys , after i done this update i have lost the network icon so i cant put my sealion into it any ideas how to get it back ? thanks in advance .

go into menu press 6 four times

Back