Openbox S9 HD Rebooting

Good to see you sorted it out, its a great box but buggy as hell at the moment, hopefully with a few more updates it will become a lot more stable.

A decent channel editor wouldn't go a miss either.

Here is a short tut on how I upgraded (eventually) using the RS232 port and the Upgrade PVR800 HD Tool:proud:

I think that I disconnected the box when flashed... because appear finished and the message "don't power off", but the option finished was active.. When I closed the software, appear only "ON" again and don't recognize the serial port.... Appear too "stb memory error!". My openbox is dead?

First, appear "ON" when I sent the tp_prog.dbs and freeze the image.. When I turn off, don't has boot.

I'll buy other null modem cable and try again...

Thanks
===========

Good to see you sorted it out, its a great box but buggy as hell at the moment, hopefully with a few more updates it will become a lot more stable.

A decent channel editor wouldn't go a miss either.

hi explain what bugs you have as i have been using one since july and have had no problems apart from the sky sport channels causing a reboot loop and i find the channel editor with the remote is easy enough to use but then my cable box was a replay maybe you are more used to a Dreambox!!

edogg

Back