OpenATV Picons

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I've set it up to how I like it :) 1 small issue I've got is picons are not showing on epg
I'm sure this is just a setting needs changing somewhere but the menu layout structure is different to what I'm used too (PLi)
Anyone know what I need to change please
:)

its called the same in atv like you say in different location think its extended GUI it think it is, memory gone blank at moment

PS you can change weather plugin to your location keeps you up to date hehe

I have looked through all menus mate but sometimes you look so hard you miss the simple things lol I'll have another look
I've done weather location :)

If in Graphical EPG?
Change the "view type" from text to "graphics".
Service title mode should be on "picon and service name"

If you want the Picture In Graphic (mini TV), enable that too.

Reactions: Rat
I tested before posting. Dont use OPenATv often so had to remind myself.

Enable debug logs, restart it, look at log. It should show you what is wrong. Maybe two folders.

Ill check that in a while mate

Got picons on graphical epg but not cooltvguide, but tbh graphical is OK as I can edit the function buttons on ATV to how I like :)
BUT
Where I have been changing loads of settings in menus Ive managed to change a graphic thats nice but would like to know what Ive actually changed if anyone van help
when you press a channel number (3) before a small icon came up on top left of screen, now I get full bar along bottom with picon :) what have I changed to get this

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 28
That' strange I get the whole thing just like pli and vix

Got picons on graphical epg but not cooltvguide, but tbh graphical is OK as I can edit the function buttons on ATV to how I like :)
BUT
Where I have been changing loads of settings in menus Ive managed to change a graphic thats nice but would like to know what Ive actually changed if anyone van help
when you press a channel number (3) before a small icon came up on top left of screen, now I get full bar along bottom with picon :) what have I changed to get this
Ive put a backup on as HDD was playing up and Ive lost the bar along the bottom and back to the little square box, I have no idea how I got the bar on last time lol anyone got any ideas where this would be in the menu ? Metrix skin

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 13
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    12.3 KB · Views: 11
take a look in epg section there is a whole list for epg. info bar epg, graphical epg etc etc etc

Back