Openatv Image

norge

Inactive User
Reaction score
Been trying to set Openatv for 1 week. Flashed the box 4 times in a week! It is an image with plenty of features, however, there is no help on the official site for CS software and the softcam software though there are plenty, is limited. Is this image meant for CS or IPTV? On my DM8000, Cccam 2.3.0 freezes when on C+ premiere channel for example. This also happened on my Nemesis image until I installed CCcam 2.1.4 This is the most stable for me. Doscamv0.25 freezes and does not update my SRG V5 card on Openatv image. Before I had version 0.19.

Tried the other versions of CCcam on the feed but all with some kind of problem, for example after standby, when I switch it on I find no cam installed. Its frustrating or this image, in my opinion, needs some fine tuning if it is to cater for CS as well.

posted in wrong place mate if post in correct place you may get the help you need Openatv works 100%

So can a moderator place it in the right place? Works 100% Hmm:)

OpenATv one of the best images out there if CCcam is freezing it is down to those your connected to not the image.

You could try using 2.1.4 but im not sure that will help

Cannot find CCcam 2.1.4 for the image. And before had no freezes.... Still with the openatv image though. Tried to install cccam 2.1.4 from other sources but guess was not compatible with the image as it did not reboot.

And another problem.... I used to have some local streams opening on Nemesis image.. I used dreambox edit to add them to the channel list directly.... On this image the streams are not opening.

Cannot find CCcam 2.1.4 for the image. And before had no freezes.... Still with the openatv image though. Tried to install cccam 2.1.4 from other sources but guess was not compatible with the image as it did not reboot.

And another problem.... I used to have some local streams opening on Nemesis image.. I used dreambox edit to add them to the channel list directly.... On this image the streams are not opening.

Just go back to your previous image then and problem solved.

Back