- Openssl 1.0.2q
- Nfs Utils 2.3.1
- Dropbear 2018.76
- Bitbake 1.40.0
- Gcc 6.3.0 Memleak fixes

Changes:
- Set default language to English
- Removed defaultsat settings
- Removed some left over .py files (save flashspace)
- Added secret cam feed

OpenATV-6.3-dm800se #ssl88a:

<-Download->

hello, I‘m new in this forum and also its a long time I did flash my DM 800 se. Now I got an no RC found error so I need to completely flash it by cable. In former years I had to do it with 2 different images one formthe SSL 84a and then the GP 3 image
Unfortunately I don‘t have these files no longer in my disk store.
So my question, is there a possibility to do it in one step and if yes whatmimage do I need?
If not does anyone have these old images for me again to download?

Are you talking about NO CA FOUND ?
It looks like you don't have a SIM2 box, have a look at your display when applying power while you hold the front standby button. Does the display say SIM2 ? It looks like you have a SIM A8P sim inside your box, that needs a original SSL
Unfortunate for you the original V2 SSL is never released in a nfi format. Please use the original image from the OpenATV site.

ps why do you type your question in bold :mad:

Last edited:
Hi, very nice job as always you do. But i faced a new /strange problem in this new OpenATV image. As i used always for 3 years in your old Open ATV 6.0, 6.1 and 6.2 my external Transcend USB Flash 3.1 memory Stick as a timeshift, always i can do Initialization to the USB and then i do mount from Devic manager and choose media/hdd and thats it the Timeshift work greatly.. But in this image when i do Initialization tell me there is error in mount ( as in pic 1), i formatted the USB in my PC in extFat and give me the same error.. i went to blue-mount-device manager and the there the usb name came, but mount none (as in picture 2), pressed green and choosed/ changed to media/hdd but after restart tell me in mount NONE again (pict 2) and the Timeshift not work.. I put another USB same problem... So please how i solve this new problem in this new nice image.

picture 1

picture 2

Can you help me please how to set up my mount in this picture?

My good friends can you please read my msg carefully before answer here ---
I used Dreambox now 7 years and time shift now 3 years and i know how to set up mount by green bottom and i already mentioned in my msg " pressed green and choosed/ changed to media/hdd but after restart tell me in mount NONE again (pict 2) " So please if u dont have good answer jut wait till [B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]gjstroom[/COLOR][/B] to answer, because i thing that some driver missed.

I would setup the memory stick by using, menu - setup - system - storage devices - initialization.
It will create an ext4 formatted memory stick for you, please give it some time to finish...
You need fuse-exfat for read and write exfat filesystems. Probably dropped due to the lack of free flashspace.

Last edited:
Are you talking about NO CA FOUND ?
It looks like you don't have a SIM2 box, have a look at your display when applying power while you hold the front standby button. Does the display say SIM2 ? It looks like you have a SIM A8P sim inside your box, that needs a original SSL
Unfortunate for you the original V2 SSL is never released in a nfi format. Please use the original image from the OpenATV site.

ps why do you type your question in bold :mad:

Hi sorry don't know why it was written in bold, done with my Pad

About my Box yes it shows SIM2 when I start up, but as mentioned there was orignally 2 nfi files, One with the SSL84a and the other with the GP3
It's a Dreambox clone box and now what I'm looking for is a Image which I could use to get this GP 3 back

About my Box yes it shows SIM2 when I start up, but as mentioned there was orignally 2 nfi files, One with the SSL84a and the other with the GP3
It's a Dreambox clone box and now what I'm looking for is a Image which I could use to get this GP 3 back

I thought the GP3 plugin was used on a genuine dream image to convert it to a Gemini image. Not sure it going to work on a team image such as this openatv image.

I would setup the memory stick by using, menu - setup - system - storage devices - initialization.
It will create an ext4 formatted memory stick for you, please give it some time to finish...
You need fuse-exfat for read and write exfat filesystems. Probably dropped due to the lack of free flashspace.
----------------

Dear gjstroom, as i told i did the initialization and wait and just receive the error msg (Initializing storage device Error: Timeout elapsed, sorry). Try different USB, same result. I just return to the previous your OpenATV 6.2 and Initializing finished normal and usb mounted normal and everything work ok. You can try yourself, may be some bugs need fixes in this new image?

I think you use the wrong image you're in the dm800seV2 trhead, that uses ssl88a !

----------------

Dear gjstroom, as i told i did the initialization and wait and just receive the error msg (Initializing storage device Error: Timeout elapsed, sorry). Try different USB, same result. I just return to the previous your OpenATV 6.2 and Initializing finished normal and usb mounted normal and everything work ok. You can try yourself, may be some bugs need fixes in this new image?
My ext4 usb is working fine. Best way is to insert an usb drive without any partition tables, then use the storage initialization.

Back