- Openssl 1.0.2m
- Nfs Util 2.1.1
- Dropbear 2017.75
- Bitbake 1.37
- Gcc 6.3.0 Memleak fixes

Changes:
- Set default language to English
- Removed defaultsat settings
- Removed some left over .py files (save flashspace)
- Added secret cam feed

Image has about 4MB flash space left after installing and removing other languages.

OpenATV-6.2-dm800se #ssl84d:

<-Download->

Image needs testing, probably you also need flash-expander.

For those of you with a SIM A8P box:

Flash this image and before you press reboot goto the flash webpage again and flash the original ssl84 on top. You can find the original ssl here: http://sources.dreamboxupdate.com/download/7020/secondstage-dm800se-84.nfi
I tested this on my own Sunray dm800se with tripple tuner and sim a8p inserted, it works fine !

Btw this also works for original dm800se boxes !
For original boxes you can also update to the latest (non patched) drivers, just telnet or ssh to your box and enter the following command:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
and reboot the box.

For those of you with a SIM A8P box:

Flash this image and before you press reboot goto the flash webpage again and flash the original ssl84 on top. You can find the original ssl here: http://sources.dreamboxupdate.com/download/7020/secondstage-dm800se-84.nfi
I tested this on my own Sunray dm800se with tripple tuner and sim a8p inserted, it works fine !

For both a8p and original boxes you can also update to the latest (non patched) drivers, just telnet or ssh to your box and enter the following command:
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
and reboot the box.

Btw this also works for original dm800se boxes !

[edit] I forgot the depmod -a, latest unpatched drivers also work on sim a8p boxes !

this image is for original dm800 se or for dm800se clone sim 2.10 ?

Do you think openatv is best for dm800se for using with cam emulators

Hello gjstroom. 20180308version don’t work don’t loading

ive tried to install this but getting the blue light flashing at front of box and stuck on the openatv screen. Any idea why its doing this?

i installed open atv 6.3 on vu zero4k works ok, but multics hellboy v30, v26 no works on open atv i tested on same box black hole image 3.0.8
multics bin working found can you have way to fix this problem on open atv ? please tnx

Back