- gstreamer 1.13.0.1
- Glibc 2.2.5
- GCC Bug Fixes
- openSSL Security fixes
- Stability Updates
- Bassed on OE-Core Morty

OpenATV-6.1-dm800se #ssl84d:

<-Download->

Image needs testing, probably you also need flash-expander.

testing it now on UK cable gjstroom and so far running great, also fixes the uk cable audio issues once set up with all the correct files and plugins
I have installed flash expander again with no issues.
Massive thanks mate It is now getting difficult with these STB's to find up to date images.
You have helped me in the past mate when I was struggling to set my sr4's up, which by the way are still runnung great.
Cheers mate

How do you get the triple tuner to work on this image the satellite works but when i install the trialtuner20b_dm800se_sr4_oe20.ipk install OK but when i go to do scan there no signal anyone know if there's a problem with this image when doing a cable scan there no signal there

Attachments

• IMG_20171123_100407.jpg
    IMG_20171123_100407.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 19
I have tried manual scan that dosent work either I've got signal problem with image never had trouble with dreamelite image

I have tried manual scan that dosent work either I've got signal problem with image never had trouble with dreamelite image

Ensure you're on a channel on the sat/cable connected to the tuner in question and then scan.

There is no channels installed for cable i went to manual scan and choose full scan but after it finishes scan it finds no channels, there is defiantly something missing in this image for the trial tuner to work on this image i have the dreambox 800se triple tuner

Is the tuner detected, have you configured your net id correctly for your area?

just tried it on sunray4 hd se OpenATV-6.1-dm800se #ssl84d( can,t fine tuner but never had much luck with this box any

Is the tuner detected, have you configured your net id correctly for your area?
Yeah its detected tuner and i put my net id in like i did in my previous image dreamelite4.1. openatv this image cant find any channels when doing a scan. when i go to the signal finder and select the cable tuner it doesn't show any signal, im thinking maybe image doesn't like the trial tuner drivers even though its shows up

Yeah its detected tuner and i put my net id in like i did in my previous image dreamelite4.1. openatv this image cant find any channels when doing a scan. when i go to the signal finder and select the cable tuner it doesn't show any signal, im thinking maybe image doesn't like the trial tuner drivers even though its shows up

These boxes are not that simple to configure mate as the Sr4 tripple tuner is not a true cable tuner. I got a couple 2 years ago and spent 3 weeks trying to work ot how to sort it and finaly bumped into gjstroom and with his help over a few day's I managed to sort the satelites.xml file edit you need to trick the box into thinking it has a cable tuner.
The forum that the long thread was on is no longer live so can't point you to it unfortunately
What area are you in?
Basically you need to edit your satellites.xml file.
Do some searches on that and you will find some info on how to and see if you feel you are able to get your head round it.

The attachment is a edited satellites.xml file and will work on Sr4 in North west area.
Add the file to ect/tuxbox and make suer the file is named ( satellits.xml ) exact and make sure it has read permissions .
You will see that I have named the cable provider (iguana) the name is not important, you can change the name to Lady GaGa if you like!
In tuner configuration, setup as follows assuming you are setting up for uk sat/cable
Go into tuner configuration
Go to advanced
28.2 astra
LNB1
Press OK
Then back into tuner config
Advanced
LNB2
Auto
User defined
Leave the rest as is…press OK…..Job done hopefully go to manual scan enable cable and 28.2 and scan
I am away from the Sr4 at the min and going a little from memory but I think there is enough info there for you to get up and running.
Good luck

Attachments

• satellites.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 6
Bit more info just incase this works nice and easy for you, unfortunately the scan you now have will not create auto bouques with any plugin because of the above issues.
So you will need to allocate yourself a few hours to create your own bouquets/channel list in DBE or dreamset....... I assume at this point you are going to say f**k it I'll buy a H2H
Hahaha

OK thanks i will give it a try tomorrow, i had my satellite set up on USALS motor will i be able to do this with motor settings?

OK thanks i will give it a try tomorrow, i had my satellite set up on USALS motor will i be able to do this with motor settings?

Eddited multi satellites.xml file attached

Tuner config
Set cable as above
Then
advanced
selecting satellites....tick
LNB69
rest as is
press ok

then scan
have fun mate

Attachments

• satellites.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 5
Ive got it going done a cable scan but not getting all the channels sky premier HD and other movies channels and sports are missing i did a full scan, does the cable frequency in the config need updating, thanks

Hi mate
not really sure without seeing your issues...Are you in the correct area for my eddited xml file? and did you use the Uk or the multi xml?
Also with not being able to use autobouquet maker you may still experience audio issues.
I haven't tried this set up on mine yet as I am stuggling for time at the minute. the Sr4's are set up in other rooms and are not used much.
I will have a go at them soon and let you know.
Open the xml file, I use ('Context') editor, have a look how the edit is done compare your cables.xml file with my eddited satellits.xml you will see the difference.
So if your symbol rate is different ie mine is 6952 yours may be 6887 you will need to edit acordingly. Don't forget your edited file must be named satellites.xml...cables.xml will not be seen
Hope this is helping

Hi
Hi mate
not really sure without seeing your issues...Are you in the correct area for my eddited xml file? and did you use the Uk or the multi xml?
Also with not being able to use autobouquet maker you may still experience audio issues.
I haven't tried this set up on mine yet as I am stuggling for time at the minute. the Sr4's are set up in other rooms and are not used much.
I will have a go at them soon and let you know.
Open the xml file, I use ('Context') editor, have a look how the edit is done compare your cables.xml file with my eddited satellits.xml you will see the difference.
So if your symbol rate is different ie mine is 6952 yours may be 6887 you will need to edit acordingly. Don't forget your edited file must be named satellites.xml...cables.xml will not be seen
Hope this is helping
I've changed the symbol rate to 6887 and that didn't make any difference at all same amount of channels about 430 there is a few movies HD channels and some sports HD, syfy HD is missing, i checked the audio issue on one of the sky movies horror Hd and the ac3 audio was working seems to be all ok, but still missing channels, i think the config file needs more frequency's added to it,
I hope someone will update the dreamelite 4.1 sim 2.10 image to work on the audio fix this image is the best for the sr4 tuner dm800se

Last edited:
Image works perfectly, audio issues fixed on cable.
Many thanks.

Back