Open ATV 6.4 Enigma 2 - recording IPTV channel

jfish

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
is it possible to record IPTV channel on a Open ATV 6.4 Enigma 2 box

is it possible to record IPTV channel on a Open ATV 6.4 Enigma 2 box
Not sure about ATV but it works ok on openVIX

I have recorded before on either satellite or cable channel never tried on a iptv channel

I have recorded before on either satellite or cable channel never tried on a iptv channel
Only 1 way to find out 😉.
But does work on VIX so cant see why it wont on ATV.

It does work if your provider allows recording, possible with one connection but better with 2 connections, but if the stream drops for a millisecond so does the recording, there are some plugins to try avoid this such as Hamburger but you still get issues.

I have tried to record UFC and boxing through the early hours on Zgemma but only on openATV 6.3 and like Ferret says if the signal drops for a millisecond that's it recording freezes.

I use jedi and set buffer + Hamburger but non ever stop a buffer that break signal and stops recording I gave up.

finally got IPTV channels recording, 3 hour HD channel created a 8 GB file

any good media player, using EMC but interface looks very 80s

You set it to DVB-1

yes

been recording all weekend

just one thing when setting up timer, it set it to record only so need to edit the timer to set it to zap and record

using movie organiser plugin that gives me a very clean interface for watching recordings

1618843298988.png

Attachments

• 1618843254773.png
    1618843254773.png
    266.1 KB · Views: 5
yes

been recording all weekend

just one thing when setting up timer, it set it to record only so need to edit the timer to set it to zap and record

using movie organiser plugin that gives me a very clean interface for watching recordings

View attachment 134480
Works really well and 90% have issues recording iptv at some point.

dont understand what you mean
i have problem can not record iptv
I read your conversation that it is possible to register, but you must make an IPTV file. But I want to know where to make the IPTV file. I wish you would take pictures of where I do this file

dont understand what you mean
I have a zgemma receiver, and there I have a problem with not registering from iptv channels. There is a response from you that you were able to solve the problem of registering iptv channels. Is this correct?

Because there I have a problem, only recording for a period of seconds, and then the channel freezes

If you have a solution to this problem, please explain how to solve this problem

thanks

finally got IPTV channels recording, 3 hour HD channel created a 8 GB file
How could you record a channel for a long time? Because I was only able to record for a period of seconds only, and then a channel freezes

Back