VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
running Open ATV 6.2 with latest softcam feed

installed mgcamd and when starting up the box it does not start up

need to go into decryption menu to start up

running on ZGemma H5

which file do I need to check to see if mgcamd is set to start up automatically

Which cam feed are you using as the latest one uses the red cam panel not blue it could be its not going to autostart on the blue panel.

You could try press the red button and see if a cam panel starts up if it does try autostart from there.

Which cam feed are you using as the latest one uses the red cam panel not blue it could be its not going to autostart on the blue panel.

You could try press the red button and see if a cam panel starts up if it does try autostart from there.

latest softcam feed

its set to autostart via red button softcam panel

Arm receivers do not have 1.45 yet. I installed the 1.38 on a GB UE 4k and getting the same issue as jfish. Maybe it needs to be updated with reagrds to what it sets. Suppose also have to wait until someone hacks 1.45 to work on ARM

@Ferret
Can you please obtain the 1.45c ipk from the plugin server please?

Last edited:
Arm receivers do not have 1.45 yet. I installed the 1.38 on a GB UE 4k and getting the same issue as jfish. Maybe it needs to be updated with reagrds to what it sets. Suppose also have to wait until someone hacks 1.45 to work on ARM

@Ferret
Can you please obtain the 1.45c ipk from the plugin server please?

Sorry for the confusion i had 1.38 installed and just used the 1.45c binary it not actually on the feed.

I have ZGemma H5 which is same as a H2H MIPS based

I am using the cfg file from a h2h that starts up

I did set up mgcamd to send logs to my syslog server and when I start up thew box, no entries however the process is running on the box

when I do a manual restart then I can see messages in my sys log server from mgcamd

Tried your file, still does not kick in from deep standby.

Just for reference, only effective differences

Yours
R: 04
F: 00

Mine
R: 00
F: 01

Mgcamd is running after start, (checked with top). I'm not clued up on logging options so can't check further.

Tried your file, still does not kick in from deep standby.

Just for reference, only effective differences

Yours
R: 04
F: 00

Mine
R: 00
F: 01

Mgcamd is running after start, (checked with top). I'm not clued up on logging options so can't check further.

My case is mgcamd starts up on full restart and can see process running but channels do not clear until I restart via softcam panel then channels clear

My case is mgcamd starts up on full restart and can see process running but channels do not clear until I restart via softcam panel then channels clear

Wonder if the cam has frozen Red-Button-Cam Panel setup make sure the frozen cam option is selected.

dont get this option on the new softcam feed
Softcam feed just provides a place for you to download the cams from. Does not do anything for cam control.

Anyway, I used the same binary and same configs on openvix and it worked without a problem. On Openatv, if I start from deepstandy it does not clear.

Softcam panel was removed a couple of days ago
Remove SoftCAM-Panel · openatv/enigma2@f181398

Softcam feed just provides a place for you to download the cams from. Does not do anything for cam control.

Anyway, I used the same binary and same configs on openvix and it worked without a problem. On Openatv, if I start from deepstandy it does not clear.

Softcam panel was removed a couple of days ago
Remove SoftCAM-Panel · openatv/enigma2@f181398

Well you get these options on the red panel so it will monitor a frozen softcam

Soft cam setup

Attachments

• settings.jpg
    settings.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 7
  • setup.jpg
    setup.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 7
Back