Ooberstick

dala1410

Inactive User
Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of this or used one? Seen them on FB,but not convinced.ANY advice?

nope not worth anymore than the selling price of £35 from amazon lol
take an hour of your time to add what you need

Nothing lasts forever, these apps eventually will go and others start.
You will have to do same work with firstick no matter what build is installed on it.
Hes not giving you anything thats not free on the internet.

seriously an hour is nothing & it doesnt even have to be a solid hour can add @ anytime no one can be tied up time wise 24x7 surely

seriously an hour is nothing & it doesnt even have to be a solid hour can add @ anytime no one can be tied up time wise 24x7 surely

i am shore peploe want us to do it for them ..... as you an i no we do thinks for our self lol

If you haven't got a spare hour then stay away from Kodi because eventually the developer of the wizard may stop updating it or the source may change. Kodi and it's addons and the sources within the addons are forever changing. So if you haven't got the time stick to sat boxes or subscribe to sly or virmin

Last edited:
If you haven't got a spare hour then stay away from Kodi because eventually the developer of the wizard may stop updating it or the source may change. Kodi and it's addons and the sources within the addons are forever changing. So if you haven't got the time stick to sat boxes or subscribe to sly or virgin.

well said on sly an vm lol

I saw this on Facebook, read through all the posts and he/her had some decent reviews from customers. I know how to load add on's to kodi. But it is a pain when they stop working. His/her build seems custom made (haven't seen it before) it is only about 250mb so runs smooth. 123 Movies stopped working last night. He/she pushed a build update through their wizard at one in the morning. I can understand why people buy them, I work full time, my wife isn't well so I have no time. I'd say it is worth £65. I've had 4 build updates so far. Only downside is that delivery took about 7 days but that was no biggie

I second that all you need is a light build that is updated regularly. But like add-ons these builds will come and go. These builds are very easy to install and update. I have tried them but personally I don't use them myself. For Somebody who hasn't got the time they are ideal. I'm sure that the Wookie light has regular updates and is a doddle to install on a fire stick. The info is on this forum. But hopefully the build you have installed will be kept up to date but nothing lasts forever.

Ooberslick... save ur money buy the stick from amazon for 35quid and install ares... ul only have to sort the issues ul find urself, so dont stress... if u run into problems just youtube a fix or a new build... they come out weekly... thnx oo, mine came and the next day some of the addons just stopped working... asked for help to resolve and was basically told "fix it urself i cant be there to hold ur hand forever"... u get stuck, im always available and tbh i dont charge for advice, but better than i, youtube will hold your hand through it! Besta luck ppl...

got one of these and runs smoothly, if you don't have the time to search for updates this guy does it for you, all you need to do is install the new build with all recent addons.worth the money if you don't have time yourself.

Back