only getting fta for some reason

dave_c

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
not sure if this is correct place , if not feel free to move to somewere more relevant , up until Wednesday night was getting all that was available on 28.2 , as from roughly 11pm , only getting fta stuff , have rebooted box , turned line on and off , have turned dhcp off , then back on and box is getting the ip addy so def have a connection to it ,have also rebooted router , when go into the server list to check it used to say connected (nd , then a while ago it changed to connected (na , but was still working fine up until the other night , have just about tried everything I can think of

thanks in advance for any advice guys

have you contacted your vendor to see if it is a problem their end?

yes have sent email , and awaiting reply , but that was yesterday when I sent that , but wouldn't have thought it would say connected if it isn't

yes have sent email , and awaiting reply , but that was yesterday when I sent that , but wouldn't have thought it would say connected if it isn't

it can still be connected to the server even if they are having problems.
they might not even be that bothered now in the light of recent events.

I understand the situation as it is , just thought it was strange , no one else had mentioned anything else going or it all gone , no worries will see how it pans out and if I get reply to mail

Back