marra

Inactive User
Reaction score
as anyone had trouble playing online today ive been trying to play unreal all day and only got as far as the pick a match screen ive read else where that some people cant play anything online ive tried everything when i sign into psn then start the game it says im offline and wont let me connect its doin my head in could someone else try unreal tournament online if possible or any other game for that matter, thanks

i forgot to add ive had no trouble with playstation store as i downloaded the free extra content for unreal its just playing online im strugling with thanks.

Last edited:
thats weird i just left it on and came back to it 2 mins later and im on, only took me all day lol still think somethings not right though do you think this could this be anything to do with gta4 online?

Last edited:
It was the same for me yesterdady. I could sign in with no problems but trying to get a online game of anything was a nightmare, Cod just kept coming up with the "host ended game" message. There is issues with GTA online but no mention of anything else yet.

"GTA IV online down for PS3"

"PS3 owners of GTA IV are reporting that they are receiving errors when trying to connect online with the game to play a multi-player game. They have been receiving the following message: "Cannot connect to game provider, please try again."

h**p://www.maxconsole.net/

Back