once again newcastle are spineless!

krazylegz

Inactive User
Reaction score
once again newcastle are spineless and failed to stand up and be counted when it mattered.

glenn roeder played a in my eyes a crap team. he left our best player of the season (milner) on the bench all game,played sibierski all game who is useless and had two defensive midfielders in the centre (butt and parker).

why is that when he gets more players back he continues to make crap selections. i would've had dyer up front with martins,milner wide right,duff or n'zogbia wide left and parker and emre in the centre for a bit of creativity.

we had a perfectly good goal ruled out which would've took us through but overall we were really poor,didnt even start to string any passes together till the 65th minute.

once again a major let down,the full club wants a major look at starting with the board and chairman,to the manager and his coaching staff to the players and clear out all the dead wood.

dont feel to bad pal ;), you will feel better in a few days trust me i have experiance lol

butt and parker are class players, you have quality in your side and quality always in the end shows just maybe not yet pal.

just play shit when you next play us please lol

why play Huntingdon at left back, he should have put Duff there and played n'zobia or milner left wing, too many of the players are spouting off as to what they are going to do, and end up having a mere. The whole team looked nervous from the start, and thats when they were in control. Roeder should have played 5 in midfield with martins up front on his own with Dyer supporting on the break. once again they've made a complete ar*e of the job. the best team over the 2 legs went through, Toon played brilliant for 30 mins then like headless chickens for the next 2 1/2 hours over the 2 games good luck to AZ ALKMAR

I have to agree i was gutted when I saw the team selection we should have went out to finish the game we only look decent attacking as the say attack is the best form of defence was poor tactics and not enough spirit and its about time bramble hung up his boots a total shambles roder should only get 1more half season if theres no results comming in and no (clean sheets) we should stone him like in the movie the life of brian usless ffg usless.

Martins just not worth £10mill passing and reading of game very poor,Huntingdon well out of his depth,Edgar may have been better than him, Taylor very poor,Given lost form since injury might of done better with Krull.Thought Sib was one of the better ones,but midfield totally useless Parker just runs round in circles,god help us,thinks there will be massive clear out in summer and could of been worse if Carr was fit, want any of our lot Dutcho?

Back