On the shitter all day !

piggy13

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Long, long story....My toilet and suite of many years, about 37 years now...turns out that the toilet is a double trap system with syphonic bomb to drag out the shite when you flush.....can I find the correct parts....no.....................mega bodge in progress....rant over...............I feel better for that o_O

Long, long story....My toilet and suite of many years, about 37 years now...turns out that the toilet is a double trap system with syphonic bomb to drag out the shite when you flush.....can I find the correct parts....no.....................mega bodge in progress....rant over...............I feel better for that o_O
Sounds really shit mate 🤣

Ta for the video...........what seems strange about it is that it's exactly the same "bomb" as the one I have, but he starts to fit it then the old one is back in with just the bomb washer replaced ! so not sure if the complete unit fits ? The new one is on the floor minus it's washer !!!

Anyway left my bodge to set/cure overnight, refitted this morning....hey presto fully functioning shitter...:cool:

Back